22. A Deal With The Devil

A/N:

Guys, before this chapter starts, I want to say a big thank you to XxIAmSherlockxX for creating this freaking amaziing cover for the first book of my Kolvina fanfic, "Two Strangers"! And because of that, this chapter is dedicated to her! (The new cover is up here if you wonder, guys XD 🔝)

Now let's start with it, shall we?

Davina's POV:

I stared blankly at the ceiling while I was lying on the bed, since I had woken up early in the morning.

What had happened last night?

I still couldn't understand a thing. Monique? Why did I see her? Is this all about the punishment from the ancestors? No, it couldn't be this, but nothing else came to my mind which could explain the events of the last night.

I turned side and sighed. Kol must have woken up earlier than me since he was no where to be found. My eyes stared at the big wide opened window which led to the balcony. Did I let it open last night?

I jolted up and closed the window as I narrowed my eyes. I'm so bored. And with that thought, I walked out of Kol's bedroom, heading downstairs. But while I was walking on the balcony of the second floor -which was indoors-, on my tracks stopped me Klaus' voice, who was talking loudly with the well-known ironic and sarcastic tone on his voice.

"I will do anything to prevent this prophecy from coming true, by starting killing all those vampires that came in my city." said Klaus threateningly and looked at both Elijah and Kol.

"Well while the three Mikealson brothers are just blabbering, I happened to find where Lucien Castle lives." said out of the blue Hayley, who walked in the mansion that moment.

Everyone stared at her silently -including me-, waiting for her to explain. It seemed like I was eavesdropping now.

"How did exactly you achieve that, little wolf?" chuckled Klaus, approaching her slowly.

"Well, you are not the only one who knows the New Orleans witches, are you?" she shrugged, "Doesn't matter, if you want to know, follow me."

And with that, she left.