12. A Special Death For A Special Person

Kol's Pov:

"Your cousins, little wolf, are out of control. I hope this is not because of your new job as their leader" said Nik and looked at the wolf girl, who was stretching her body while she was sitting.

"They are trying to have a seat into this community. And their right. They deserve it. Two hundred years ago they were the leaders of the Quarter, before the vampires kill and hunt them all"

"How adorable. Your having your first fight" said Rebekah who that moment walked in the room and I smirked.

"Oh, hello sister. Tell me at least you were with Marcel and you asked him why he's hiding in that building across the river with his vampires when the werewolves are so upset" said with his classical way Nik and Bekah roled her eyes.

"No I wasn't just to answer to your question brother. You know you can take a break from your big problems and, where's Elijah anyway? I have to see him for hours" she replied and Klaus chuckled.

"He's on a little mission" he said and Bex glanced at me.

"Why the bloody hell are you reading a spell book Kol?" asked me now my little sister.

I wasn't really paying attention to what they were saying until the wolf girl and Niklaus started talking about the werewolves. I raised my head and gazed at Bekah, who was waiting for an answer.

"I found some of my old books, which I got while I was traveling around the world" I answered and Hayley lifted her eyebrow.

"But you're a vampire. Why do you need witch books?" she asked and before I speak, Rebekah cut me off.

"My brother is a freaking witch encyclopedia with legs" she said and I grinned.

"You see Hayley, Kol was always fascinated by witchcraft. He used witches against me I remember once upon a time" said now Klaus and I chuckled.

"You deserved it though back then brother. You had kept me daggered for a century" I snapped back and Nik smirked proudful.

"Old good times" he said and dialed a number. He was calling Marcel.

After a few minutes, Klaus put his phone in his pocket and looked around.

"He's not answering?" I asked and Klaus sighed upset.

"Something is wrong"

"Or he's occupied and he can't talk" said Rebekah with her arms crossed in front of her.

"I'll call Davina. Probably she's there with him" I suggested and everyone looked at me.

I dialed Davina's number and waited her to pick up the phone. I was though confused when after a while I never heard her voice from the other line.

Yup. Something was wrong.

Davina's Pov:

I tried to move my body and stand up. After a few minutes I finally managed to stand on my feet but those freaking pieces were stuck in my flesh for good and the pain was unbearable. If I was still a witch, I would probably be already dead.

"D, you okay?" said Marcel and pulled out the broken pieces. At least now his wounds would be healed.

"I think so.. I'm sorry Marcel. I should have been fa---" I mumbled but I felt like something was scratching my throat and groaned as I was pulling out a piece of glass from my stomach. Ouch.

"D, don't move! You have a broken piece stabbed in your neck!" he warned me and crawled towards me.

Oh.