9. Talk On The Top

Kol's Pov:

"Where is Davina?! Whoever wrote this is already dead" I hissed and read over and over again the note.
"Why she didn't wanna tell?"

"Kol, she was scared! And this is Davina, she didn't want to worry us!" said Rebekah and I ran my fingers in my hair.

"Why? Someone just threatened her life and she thinks keeping it a secret will be okay?"

"So, the person who killed all those vampires, is threatening Davina and right now, she is out there with the phycho that wants her dead?" said Hayley and Rebekah looked at her with widen eyes.

"Hayley!" she called and the wolf gave her a confused look.

"I'm gonna call Marcel. Maybe she went there" said Nik and left.

The person mentioned the accident of Davina's family. So, could he be the one who caused it? The other driver? If he was that person then, it means he is a witch since there are no bites on the dead bodies. I was about to leave when I got an idea where she could possibly be.

"Where are you going?" asked Rebekah from behind.

"To find the ex-not sensible-witch" I replied and left.

**************

When I arrived at the old church, I quickly rushed to the attic, hopefully Davina would be there. But disappointment took over me when I saw she was no where to be found. I sighed in frustration and left from the attic, even though I could sense another presence near by. I walked out of the church and looked around. Nope. Not a chance.

But when I raised my head and looked up, I saw Davina at the top of the church, sitting at the edge.

I quickly went near her and in a few seconds, I was sitting next to her, staring at the view. She didn't try to leave or jump. She didn't even look at me. She was just staring with a blank look straight.

"And here is the hide-and-seek princess. Can you explain me what the bloody hell you are doing up here?"

No respond. She just blinked her eyes, that was her only reaction. I understood she was angry with me but I can't understand why.

"I get it, you are mad, obviously with me but why? And why you didn't want me to know? Davina, this person threatened you. You expect me to sit here and wait for him?"

"..."

"Hello? Who is acting now like a child?"

She continued ignoring me over and over again. But abruptly she stood up and walked away, but I quickly rushed in front of her and grabbed her arm.

"Listen up, darling. I don't know what's wrong with you or why you suddenly forgot how to speak but I'm not gonna leave that guy wandering around in this city without being his head ripped. You can keep that attitude forever, I don't mind but you have to remember this: I won't let anyone kill you, did I make myself clear?"

"You shouldn't involve! I don't want you, or Marcel, or Rebekah or ANYONE to involve into this! I can do this alone, I can deal with it ALONE and you can't respect that!" she finally said but only with a death glare in her eyes.

"I respect it, but don't ask from me not to involve!" I said and placed both of my hands on her cheeks, "We won't let anyone mess with our lifes, you get that stubborn?"

Davina's Pov:

Why you have to be so..so protective? If you weren't, things could be easier for both of us.