more of that good good

WArnINg FEElZ)))))

I should also take the time to tell you guys about a awesome person on YouTube!! Thier channel has all the vkook fmv's👌👌👌👌 it's called flawlessv...)))

-in the hospital-

"kookie??" Jungkook had just woke up from the sound of his voice being called out. He looked to see taehyung holding his hand with tears running down his pale face , his nose red. "T-tae???" "Jungkook your shaking....". Jungkook cupped his hand over tae's cheek. Taehyung waited for bad news or something.. " I just wanted to-" he froze. Jungkook's hand fell from tae's face. "Jungkook???" He didn't reply.
"yAH!!! JuNgkook!!!" He shook jungkook. Jungkook lost his color. His heart rate speeding up slightly. "JUngKook-Ah bReaThe!!! I-I CAN'T LOSE YOU!!!...". Tae was sobbing "yaH!! DO YOU HEAR ME??!" He grabbed Jungkook's face. Jungkook started gaining back his color , slowly making eye contact with tae. A small smile crossed his face.
"I'll be ok.. just promise me that you'll take care of the hyung's for me.....they've been there when I needed them the most..." Tae felt the tears start up again.
"W-what do you mean take care of the hyungs....." jungkook looked down trying to hold in the pain and tears the best he could. "J-jungkook??" He just shakily pointed at the end of the bed....and there on the side was a clipboard...Tae gulped and reached for it. His palms sweating. He flipped the pages. Jungkook buried his face in the chest of tae , staining his shirt with tears. He started sobbing. Tae felt his heart drop when he saw what jungkook was diagnosed with. He dropped the clipboard to the floor. Tae put his arms around Jungkook and hugged tightly. Tae silently cried. "i-i know I'm not going to last must l-longer....". "I-im sorry...I'm s-so sorry.." kook sobbed loudly.
Tae hugged jungkook tighter. "J-just don't forget about me....you need to survive ... i love y-you tae....." . Jungkook let go of taehyung and put one hand on tae's broad shoulder and the other cupping his cheek , sitting up. "Tae....don't cry....I'll be ok"... the teary eyed younger wiped tae's steaming tears. gook had more tears rolling down his soft face. But he ignored them...the pulled the elder in a warm kiss. Jung kook closed his eyes and wrapped his arms around tae's shoulders again , pulling him closer. The two fought roughly with their tongues both of them exploring the sweet caverns. Taehyung started getting into the kiss and started filling it with more passion. He bit Jungkook's bottom lip and then they pulled away , both panting for air. Taehyung leaned his forehead on the other's , staring into his beautiful brown eyes. "I love you...." jungkook wiped the tears off tae's face with his thumb. Taehyung looked down. "I'm sorry for all that I've put you through....I'm a horrible person...." jungkook puffed out his cheeks. "Don't say that...it was all my fault..." he smiled and lightly flicked tae's head and played with his hair. The room suddenly got quiet as a lady with a clip board walked in. "Sir you have one hour left until visiting hours a-". She saw the two both crying and the bruise on jungkook's lip , then immediately blushed. "I'm sorry,  forgive me.." she bowed and awkwardly left. "I-i guess I'll be going now..." Tae kissed his boyfriend on his forehead and slowly started to walk away.

(There shall be more I just can find my notebook where I keep all the good good...do when I find it I shall update,  then you guys for 1.25k reads , I really appreciate that so give yourself a hug (its from me) thank you!!!)