REQUESTS!!! and a small story

I'm thinking of doing yoonmin and jikook,  namjin is in the progress stage. If there are any other ships that you would like me to write name them in the comments please :^).

I'm sorry....NO SMUT , if I did my friend would kill me and somehow hack my account XDD . So it's weird that me and my friends love bts and we are all a member , I am Jin...... THE MOTHER OF THE CRAZY ASS KIDS. except for suga , he/she will legit hit me with a sandle.

I'm sorry suga imma put you on blast YOU TOO CHIMCHIM,  YOUR STILL GROUNDED.

So anyways CHIMCHIM is grounded, you can find her HEY_ITS_ME_CHIMCHIM and old man suga at HYESCSJH

NOW the story...GATHER AROUND CHILDREN!!!

so everyone was allowed to use their phones,  I believe it was 4th period and most of my children were in choir,  that includes seagull , j-horse , carrot...... and  Taehyung was.....idfk where. I killed namjoon tbh ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°). So jimin was on wattpad reading smut...boyxboy {I have nothing against smut ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)}. So apparently "SUGA FELL ASLEEP" she was in charge. So then jimin showed innocent kookie some smut. And....... SHE LIKED IT. So when I was told this I grounded everyone including suga. Then with all the pressure I almost passed out : D A NORMAL DAY WITH MY CHILDREN!!

Suga......stay awake....

  a hater of jibooty ate me