《 WARNING 》feelz

~a 3 months later~
The relationship between jungkook and v was not kept a secret for long. The news had been passed all the way from suga to jin , And so on. By now the group was OK with this , it was no problem.
-to da story-
It had been a long day , jungkook was exhausted, he fell asleep instantly.
-dream-
Jungkook sat there "where the heck is tae??" He thought. He was checking instagram , there he saw pictures of him and taehyung. He laughed. He was going through his feed. Then he saw a picture of v......and jimin..... "WHAT THe HELL!!! ". jungkook's eyes widened. He sunk back in his chair , this wasn't true..when was it tooken!?! The thoughts ran through his head like jimin ran when he said "jimin!!!!" And he ran to him yelling "ARe YOu FINAlly accEpTiNg MY lOvE!?! ". Sure enough the picture was taken an hour ago , he ran a hand through his hair. The tears slowly filled his eyes. (((((( please ignore those underline thinga ma-bobs))).
=he woke up=
Taehyung was beside him. But turned around. Jungkook felt real tears Falling from his eyes. His eyes were stinging and he had devolved a headache. For some reason he felt scared to touch taehyung , like there was a wall between them. It didn't feel right.... he curled up on his side of the bed. He shivered, usually when he had a dream like this it becomes reality and a horrible fever would follow. Jungkook felt fragile , betrayed. Taehyung awoke, his red hair a mess and he was barley awake enough to open one eye."kookie??". He pulled the blanket off himself and crawled to the other boy so he could comfort him. Jungkook's instincts kicked in and he pushed him arm away. "DON'T TOUCH ME!!" The tone of jungkook scared the bejesus out of taehyung. He was awake now. "K-kookie , what's wrong??". Jungkook let out a sigh of annoyance. He grabbed him blanket and pillow and soft blanket. "Jungkook!" Tae called out , but kook was already at the door. Taehyung got up and walked twords the door frame. He stood there. "JUNGKOOK!" he yelled not caring if he woke the others. "Just leave me alone...". He sounded hurt. Taehyung needed an answer. He ran in the darkness all the way to jungkook. He turned him around and slammed him on the hallway wall. Tae knew this small action would ruin their relationship forever. Jungkook's fringe was covering his eyes , adding more effect to this moment. Jungkook was Trapped , no escape. Taehyung used his hand to move the hair out of his left eye. "Jungkook tell me , please...". A tear ran down his soft face to his cheek. "Please...". Jungkook had grown weak. He tried to push taehyung away, but tae wouldn't budge. "Get away from me!!". Jungkook had no other choice. He clenched his hand into a fist....raised it and went straight for taehyung's face , Giving the boy an upper-cut with all the strength he had left , forcing Tae to go slamming back onto the wall... guilt started to fill the younger.

((((( -DAbS- ))))))