Chapter 15, Puns

-=+=(Y/n)'s POV=+=-
Currently, I'm making pancakes for all the monsters. I have met Alphys, Undyne, napstablook and Flowey. I've decided to stay here until me and G!sans make up... For some reason I keep hoping that is soon.
"HUMAN! GOOD MORNING" shouted a loud voice, obviously papyrus.
"Mornin' paps" I replied, still focused on the pancakes.
"I AM SURPRISED, SOMEONE IS UP BEFORE ME FOR ONCE!" Papyrus yelled which almost sounded like a squeal. I grabbed plates and set a pancake on it and applied honey onto it, I heard a chair squeak behind me so I turned around and saw papyrus sitting down - anticipating a pancake I presume -. I placed the plate down in front of him and he immediately dug in and I went back to making more.
"I'VE NEVER TASTED ANYTHING THIS GOOD! IT'S ALMOST BETTER THAN SPAGHETTI..... ALMOST!" Papyrus squealed, deciding weather to classify my pancakes better then spaghetti or not.

Gradually, one by one the monsters began waking up along with Frisk. They all kept complimenting my 'pancake making'.
After breakfast, we all began to watch TV. We was watching MTT cooking show, I found out that papyrus was a BIG fan of Mettaton. (Idk of you all like papyton, I'm not fond of it but I allow it. Comment if you want papyton to be a thing in this book!)
"Hey, should we all go for a walk in the park?" I asked standing up and walking towards the door.
"SURE HUMAN!"  Papyrus agreed, walking towards me.
"Sure bucko." Sans complied, joining me and paps.

Sure unnie!

"Of course, child."

"Sure thing, punk!"

"O-okay! (Y/n)"

"Oooooh.... Sure..."

"Well I don't want t- AHH!" Flowey screamed while being picked up by Frisk. We all walked out the door, closing it behind us, and began to walk to the park.
"How about we tell some puns?" Sans asked, his smile turning into a cheeky one.
"SANS, NO!" Papyrus retorted, sighing at the end.
"What's a skeletons favourite instrument?" Sans started me, toriel and Frisk trying to stifle a laugh as we know what he is going to say.
"DON'T YOU DARE!" Papyrus yelled, warning his brother.
"A trom-bone" Sans finished, papyrus yelled more while me, Toriel and frisk were dying of laughter.
"A reporter asked me 'do you have anything to say on the disappearance of Haley's flaming meteorite'" I started, everyone looked at me  confused they must of never heard it.
"I said... No comet" I finished, snorting at my own pun. Frisk, Toriel and sans had tears in the corners of their eyes/eye sockets. Flowey along with Undyne groaned while Alphys said nothing and papyrus was Shouting  at Sans saying that he, qoute on qoute, 'corrupted the bigger human'. Sans than picked up a stick.
"Come on (Y/n), won't you stick up for me?" Sans said smirking, everyone had the same reaction as last time. I quickly pointed to grass.
"Papyrus, don't grass him up" I said, holding in my laugh. I then grabbed a leaf. "Just leaf  it out"  I smirked.

We reached the park and, finally, stopped the puns. Everyone was enjoying their selfs, Toriel was pushing Frisk and... Papyrus on the swings. Alphys and Undyne were walking, talking and holding hands while Alphys  was as red as a tomato. It also turned out that Mettaton was at the park, again, so Napstablook was talking to him. Me and sans were sitting on a bench still telling puns and talking about random stuff.
Suddenly, their was a loud crash and smoke...

====================
So, I'd thought I'd have more of a chill chapter. My holiday is coming to a close, my holiday was/is in Italy and currently I'm in a hotel in Italy and I finally got Wifi! Oh yeah, another cliff hanger! Heheheh... Cya in the next chapter. (Telling you this now, it's gonna be pretty big!)

~Kalia (Formally known as Angel, I've fell in love with the name 'Kalia' so I'ma call
Mehself dat now =3 XD)