Chapter 9, Babysitting and more memories

This amazing picture was drawn by KKgirlliz It's fabulous! X3

-=+=(Y/N'S) POV=+=-

"Well, what shall we do?" I asked, trying to lighten the mood a bit. Frisk began to use hand gestures again and I'm pretty sure Frisk planned this out, because while we was upstairs this was the first thing they taught me.

Lets go to the park!

"Okay then! Lets go!" I replied. I grabbed a (F/c) jacket and put it on, I saw Frisk doing the same but obviously with another jacket. We all walked outside, Gaster!Sans closing the door behind us. I gently took hold of one of Frisk's hand to make sure they stay close, I felt something boney hold my other hand. I looked next to me and find a yellow blushing Gaster!Sans, I  smiled and intertwined our fingers together and  carried on looking ahead, While being a bit red. While walking to the park we heard some people whisper things like "Look at that adorable Family!" And "That couple is so cuuute!" Making my redder, G!Sans yellower and he gripped my hand tighter.

When we got to the park Frisk let go of my hand and ran to the swings while me and G!Sans sat on a bench and watched Frisk, still holding hands. We then looked at each other and lent in when suddenly... 
"HELLO DARLINGS~" A robotic voice called out. We quickly went away from each other faces and let go of each others hands. Standing before us was a tall robot who was mostly pink and black,  he had black bangs covering one of his eyes. This was Mettaton, the 'Famous' celebrity from Television. You would think he is a girl but nope. I don't really like Mettaton but I have a soft spot for everyone... well... most people. Suddenly... I started remembering things.

~Flaaashbaaack~

I walked from the core to a stage like area, It was surrounded by monsters holding up flags saying "MTT" and little card bored figures of... Mettaton. 
Suddenly, the stage lit up to show a robot with pink high-heel boots, black like leggings, a grey like belt with a pink heart in the middle, a pink chest and black... shoulders?
"Hello Darling~" He greeted, Yup definitely Mettaton!  (I change some things around with the whole Mettaton having another formthing XD)  

"Are you ready, darling?" He asked, but before I could respond some sort of music started and all the monsters started cheering! (Play the music)  (Still in a Music mood XD)

"Lights, Camera, Action!" Mettaton Started, waving his legs in all sorts of directions while making a duck face? All the monsters started to cheer more.
"Are you alive, Hotland?" Mettaton questioned looking at the audience of monsters, The cheers became wild
"I can't hear you~" By this point the cheers were so loud it could probably make you go deaf! Mettaton started to Chuckle. "Lets Dance!" and then began the singing...

"I'm the idol everyone craves! Rise to the top and the world I save! Smile for the camera, come look sharp! Take your soul and break your heart!" He started.
"Drama, romance, bloodshed. These tools to the masses I bring," He continued, then the Fans joined in. "We love you, Mettaton! We love you, Mettaton!" Then Mettaton carried on.
"I'll cross the barrier, Soon my salvation I'll sing!" Then the Fans joined in again.
"Come on now, Mettaton! Come on now, Mettaton!" Mettaton started to use his attacks on me which I, thankfully, dodged.
"Come on, keep up the pace. child of the human race."
"Mettaton!" The Monsters cheered.
"You know you've come so far, Now face my rising star."
"Mettaton!"
"All 'cross the Underground, The monsters gather 'round"
"Mettaton!"
"They're watching us, you know!"
"Mettaton!"
"Let's put on a good show!
"Mettaton!"
"Pop quiz, hotshot! How great am I? Oh! put down your pen I already know I'm amazing! Hear the people sing to the glamour I bring!
"Mettaton! Mettaton! Metta-ton-ton!"
"You must admit, although. I put on a marvelous show!"
"Mettaton!"
"Now the Games must end, now goodbye, my friend!"
"Notice me, call on me, Mettaton!"
"We've grown so distant, true. But the first thing I'll do."
"I love you Mettaton!"
"When out from the ground I crawl Is finally. claim. it. ALL!"
"You're here to stay! You are hero, Mettaton! You're the Underground's number one and only star!  The show must go on so please fight on, Mettaton. Here in this crowded place, we know that you'll go far! The cheers of your fans give you power, Mettaton. As you pose and you boast, we know that you'll have it all!  We've been with you from the start, sweet Mettaton! Please, Mettaton please won't you take my call?"
"With legs like these... Style like this... There won't be an entertainer who can stand to me! ARE YOU ALIVE, HOTLAND?" Mettaton Yelled, making all the fans go wild again.
"SHOW ME!" He yelled again making them go even MORE wild.
"I'm warming up, see me shine!  With such thunderous aplomb!" Mettaton started singing again.
"We love it, Mettaton! We love it, Mettaton!"
"Things blowing up all around because I've dropped a bomb!"
"Exploding Mettaton! Exploding Mettaton!"
"There's no more time to waste. Child of the human race."
"Mettaton!"
"I'm going to go far as humanity's start!"
"Mettaton!"
"I'm going to stop this war like no robot before!"
"Mettaton!"
"Just one last bit of pain! And then I'll entertain!"
"Mettaton!"
"And then I'll entertain! It's sad, you're weak. Impossibly Meek!"
"Mettaton!"
"Like the six before you can't stop Asgore!" 
"Notice me, call on me, Mettaton!"
"It's been swell, my friend but these games must end!"
"I love you Mettaton!"
"I did my duty I'll kill with beauty!"
"This is the place where the fame is everything! Everyone wants to touch. Everyone wants to see. We live in a world where celebrities are kings. We all know what we want so please give it to me!"
"I can't get enough of the simple little things! And it's to remember Since it's my last show The love of the fans is almost giving me wings! So I'll fly to the surface when it's time to go!" Mettaton stopped singing, his arms and legs were gone... something I didn't mean to do.
"I am... I always have been.. An INCREDIBLE machine! Come on, human! They're watching us! Keep showing your best moves! I love you, hotland!" Mettaton shouted and the battle came to a close.

~Flaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaashbaaaack End~

"Hello Darling~ Anyone hooome~" Mettaton asked.
"Oh uh! Sorry Mettaton!" I quickly responded.
"How do you know my name, darling~?" Mettaton questioned. I freaked out what should I say!? Oh... I KNOW!
"Oh uh, Because I see you on the Tv! I am a uhhh Big fan! Yes!" I replied quickly.
"Oh so that's why your so nervous darling! Well anyway are you too dating?" Mettaton asked pointing to me then G!Sans. I felt my face get hotter.
"N-No! Hahah! Pfft no!" Why was I so worked up?
"Yeah... What (Y/n) said..." G!Sans said he seemed a bit.. hurt?
"Well then darling! That's sad you would've been an amazing couple!" by this point my face was on fire.
"Well then I have to go, goodbye darlings!" He said, walking out of the park.

=====================================================

Well then, Thanks for reading! I hope to see you in the next chapter of The grillby! Oh no wait! The grill! No wait! The girl (That was an inside joke from me and two of the readers who joined the skype chat! XD) Oh by the way the Skype chat is still on so just put your Skype name in the comments! Farewell Friends!

~Angel~Sama