Chapter 12, "I. Hate. You"

-=+=(Y/n) POV=+=- 
Toriel, Frisk and sans had just left and before they went sans and, surprisingly,  frisk gave me their phone numbers and where they live.
I looked towards G!sans who was standing behind me, he had his back facing me.
"Are you okay?" I asked, softly. He turned towards me fast, a Cigarette was in his mouth which disgusted me. I despised people who smoked but I'll make an acceptation for g!Sans.
"OH I'm fine! Not like you'd care"  G!sans spat, I winced.
"Of course, I'd care! What is the matter?!" I asked, wondering why he shouted.
"NOTHING! Shouldn't you be with you boyfriends Sans?! Ya know I HATE people who use other people!" G!sans stated, his voice filled with hatred. Eyes fuelled with venom.
"What are you saying?" Tears threatening to spill.
"I. Hate. You." He spat through gritted teeth.  Warm tears fell down my cheek but the sadness was replaced by anger.
"YA KNOW WHAT?! I DON'T KNOW WHY I CARED SO MUCH ABOUT YOU! BECAUSE ITS CLEAR TO ME I AM JUST A GAME TO YOU! A TOY!" I shouted, tears still falling. I stormed out the house slamming it behind me and running towards Toriel's house.

-=+=Gasters!Sans POV=+=-
W-what have I done?! I felt tears in the corner of my eyes. I let my jealousy take over me and I lost the girl I love... IM SO STUPID. WHAT HAVE I  DONE?! I'm so... So.. Sorry. I collapsed to the floor head in hands sobbing.

(Y/n)... Please. Come back.

===================
WHO HATES MEH?! Sorry! I um.. Actually enjoyed writing this chapter for some.. Reason.. WELP HOPED YOU ENJOYED (Got rid of the swearing)