Chapter 13, "You NEVER cared about me..."

-=+=(Y/n's) POV=+=-

I told Toriel, Sans, Frisk and Papyrus - Who didn't really understand - everything. Toriel and Frisk kept comforting me every time they saw me close to tears... and Sans? Well... his pupils had disappeared and I swear I saw his right eye glow a transparent blue but quickly stopped. all of them insisted for me to stay which I declined at first but they wouldn't have it so I am staying here.... for the night. Currently, I was sitting on the sofa watching TV Suddenly, I felt someone sit beside me. I looked next to me and saw Sans.
"Hey, kid." he greeted.
"Hi, Sans." I replied, that damn skeleton was still on my mind and it definitely is harder when a skeleton is sitting beside me who looks EXACTLY like him.
"How'ya doin'?" He asked, facing me. A pained look spread across my face, I looked away from Sans.
"I'm good... I can't get that stupid skeleton out of my mind," I groaned, Sans just chuckled.
"Don't worry, kid. You'll forget him... eventually." He sighed. "Hey, wanna go on a walk to clear your mind. To the park or somethin'? Helps me," Sans asked, smiling warmly.
"Sounds like a 'walk in the park'. Sure lets go" I responded, giggling slightly. Sans chuckled and we was soon outside.

The walk was actually pretty good, we kept telling puns which was putting my mind at ease. Suddenly, Sans grabbed my hand and pulled me along.
"Sans, what are you doing?" I questioned, slightly worried.

"Kid, don't look beside you." Sans warned, but my curiosity got the best of me so... I looked beside me. I saw G!Sans kissing another girl...(He doesn't have lips... just roll with it XD) I felt rage build up inside of me... I instantly looked away.
"(Y-Y/N)!" I heard G!Sans call out for me, I gripped Sans' hand and walked faster. "H-HEY! (Y/N) WAIT UP!" I began to hear running footsteps behind me... and then a hand on my shoulder.I let go of Sans' hand, I turned around and slapped him with ALL my might - Definitely not an accident this time -.

He winced in pain, holding his cheek-bone. The girl ran up beside him, looking at me in total disgust. It was Gem...
"Ha! Look It's the trash! The waste of space! Good to know you finally agreed with me knowing how pathetic she is!" Gem snarled, but in victory.
"Well, I... She-" G!sans started, but was cut of by Gem whispering something in his ear. He sighed... in. defeat? "Y-Yeah... Trash." He spoke, but his voice would filled... sadness? regret? fear? It was hard to describe. G!Sans sassy, flirtatious personality has GONE.
"Ya'know she's better then you'll both ever be," Sans spoke up, "In fact, I could name every good thing about her! sure she has flaws but you have more flaws then her!" He spat.
"Well, we had our little flaws. (Y/n)'s flaw was being born!" Gem spat and started howling with laughter. G!Sans joined in but with little, faked, laughs... like Napstablook's? Something fishy was going on and I planned to found out.
"You're a... waste of our.. t-time." G!sans stated. It's like there was a little twig in me and the more they made fun of me.... the more the twig would SNAP.
"Pathetic!" *Crack*
"Useless.." *Crack*
"Should've have been born!" *Crack*
"Idiot..." *Crack*
"DEMON!" *SNAP!*
There goes the twig... my first insults were aimed directly at Gem.
"YA'KNOW WHAT!? YEAH, SURE I'M IMPERFECT AND SURE I DON'T HAVE A PERFECT LIFE LIKE ALL OF YOU SNOBBY BRATS! I DON'T CARE WHAT ALL OF YOU THINK ABOUT ME ANYMORE BECAUSE SOMEONE I USED TO CARE ABOUT TOLD ME I WAS UNIQUE IN MY OWN WAYS AND IN HINDSIGHT I'M BETTER THEN YOU ALL! WATCH WHEN YOU LEAVE SCHOOL! I'm YOU'LL BE THE ONES THROWN AWAY AND LEFT BEHIND! THEN YOU'LL SEE WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE LEFT BEHIND AWAY FOR ONCE! SO MAYBE YOU COULD START GETTING USED TO IT!" I screamed at Gem, she stepped back from the sudden outburst and looked... scared? My next insults were aimed at G!Sans.
"I WONDER WHY I WAS YOUR GAME... I BET I WAS JUST A PUPPET TO YOU? AN EXPERIMENT? WAS YOU BORED AND JUST DECIDED TO PLAY WITH A SUICIDAL GIRLS FEELINGS? DID ANYONE EVER TELL YOU IT'S HORRIBLE TO PLAY WITH PEOPLE EMOTIONS? WHY DID I THINK I EVEN LOVED YOU IN THE FIRST PLACE?! I GUESS THIS IS WHAT YOU DO, YOU MAKE A GIRL FEEL GREAT ABOUT THERE SELF AND THEN YOU JUST KICK THEM TO THE SIDE? YOU PATHETIC.... THING! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL DO YOU? HOW LONG HAVE YOU KNOW ME? A MONTH? AND YOU ALREADY GOT BORED WITH ME? I HOPE I NEVER SEE YOU AGAIN!" I spat, but I had one more thing to say to him. "You NEVER cared about me..." G!Sans backed up, I swear I saw - yellow -tears in the corner of his eye socket's. I grabbed Sans hand and began to walk off into the direction of my NEW home. "Sans... do you mind if I live with you and the others for a bit?" I asked.
"Sure thing, kiddo." He stated and smiled to which I smiled back to.

-=+=Gaster!Sans POV=+=-

'Gem' was standing in front of me telling me the plan of what I HAD to do.
"And WHY do you think I'll follow on with this, you demon?" I questioned, smirking slightly.
"Or I'll KILL that precious girl of yours~" She threatened, I stepped back in utter shock with my smirk fading along with my pupils. It's gonna be hard being.. HORRIBLE to (Y/n) but.. I have to do this... for her safety.
"Fine... I agree." I stated, tears in the corner of my eyes.
"Great~ Remember, if you don't follow orders she'll be gone before you know it!" She stated, I would call her by her real name but... I might as well call her by her fake name 'Gem' I sighed at what she said. "QUICK! Here she comes!" She informed, I looked up at an alarming pace but was soon felt something soft press against my teeth. My eyes went wide at shock this DEMON is kissing ME just to get back at (Y/n)!? I pulled away fast, I need to talk to (Y/n) at least once! I began calling out for her but she carried on walking faster, holding... onto.. Sans' hand... I began running towards her and she walked faster and faster, I then put my hand onto her shoulder to stop her but I was soon met with a hand to the face.

I stepped back, clutching my cheek-bone in pain. Gem ran up beside me and looked at (Y/n) in disgust, she began to throw insults at her and then she finished it... with... " Good to know you finally agreed with me knowing how pathetic she is!" My heart almost broke, I knew if I agreed (Y/n) would hate me forever... but this is for her life to be saved.
"Well, I... She-" I stuttered, Gem then lent towards my ear.
"Go along with it or she'll DIE!" She began to threaten me, (Y/n)?, again. I sighed and agreed, (Y/n)'s face fell and then flushed with anger. Sans then began to try and back her up but was shot down by Gem and she began laughing. I laughed out of fear for (Y/n), but the laughing was obviously forced. (Y/n)'s face grew redder and redder out of anger. I then threw another insult at her, she doesn't know this but the insults I am throwing are keeping her safe. Me and Gem began to say horrible things to her, for Gem it was easy but for me... I could barley do it. Suddenly, (Y/n) looked like she had snapped... which she did. She began to shout at Gem and when she stopped Gem looked shocked and... scared? Then (Y/n) snapped her head towards me and began yelling and snarling at me while she was saying everything, my heart felt like it was being stomped on. She then grabbed Sans' hand again and stormed off, I couldn't get the sound of her voice out my head... filled with malice. I walked into my house and was sure that brat was following, I turned when I was inside and sure enough she was walking in. I slammed the door in her face and turned around but she was right there which frightened me a bit.
"Well, as I don't want to live in the void any longer I'll be staying here with you." She stated, it wasn't a question - NOPE - It was a FACT. She then transformed into her normal form....

Chara...

================================================

WELP, I hoped you enjoyed! sorry if this wasn't as great as my other chapters! I hoped you enjoyed anyways! I actually worked hard on this and for some reason I am NOT proud of it... Eh, too bad for me then hm? See ya in the next chapter!

~Angel

Words: 1488