Chapter 1, Saved?

(This book is made by Angel and edited by Angel! =3)

-=~=3rd person POV=~=-

You were standing on a tall building preparing to jump, ready to escape your psychotic father who just loved to see you suffer every single day.  People at the bottom starting to the crowd, gasping and looking up at you yelling for you to come down. You ignored all of them, nothing would change if you did.

"Finally," You said taking a deep breath, "I can end it..." You finished, your hair dancing in the wind behind you. One more step that could completely change your life forever... So, You stepped forward... Gasps were hand and a few screams, while you stayed completely silent, a small smile gracing your lips.

Falling...

Falling...
Waiting for death...

...

but it never came...

You opened your eyes and saw pavement, a few centimetres from your face, yellow surrounding you. Black dots covered your vision from the shock and your heart racing a thousand miles a minute.

"You shouldn't give up on life doll~" A deep-soothing voice spoke... Then you blacked out, darkness was the next thing you saw but the last thing you heard was a soothing chuckle.

~~~LE MAGICAL TIME SKIP =D~~~

You woke up on a bed.
'It was a dream? Oh, thank god..."  You lifted your head up from the pillow and looked around... This WASN'T your bedroom. Suddenly the door creaked open revealing a skeleton, with one yellow glowing eye, two cracks on his face one going from the top of his left eye and the other going down his right eye, he also had a black coat with white fluffy bits.
"Why hello little dove~" He purred walking over to you, You just scrambled back out of fear until you hit the wall next to the bed, He just chuckled.
"W-Where am I?" Was all you could say,
"Well I 'Saved' you," He replied "I'm Gas- G Sans," He stated.
"I-I'm Y-Y/n..." You replied
 "Y/n eh? Pretty name kitty~" he purred "Now... Tell me why you jumped off that building..."
"Why should I..?"
"Because I... I'm curious, besides, I'm not leaving until you tell me~"

You knew you had to respond so you started to explain everything...

=====================================================

Welp, I hope you enjoyed! I know I'm not the best of writers but yeah >_< Also I don't condone self-harm! Remember if times get tough they won't always be tough! Everyone is unique in there own ways! =3

~Angel