"I'll be right back." She said before quickly and going into the bathroom. I instantly grew concerned. I sat down beside Dinah, who was playing with her smaller friends hair, which seemed to be soothing her from the current state of anxiety lingering around the atmosphere.

"I know you're probably really confused but I just found out and we didn't really have the chance to tell you." Dinah said. I gave her a confused look while I nodded.

"Demi, Camila is a little. It means she has a headspace that she can go in and out of that is younger than her age. It's like a comfort thing, I take care of her when she's little and I'm like her mommy, Mani, as of last night, is like her Mama." I smiled, taking everything in.

"Aweee, that's so sweet. Explains a bit. I'm just glad I know you guys are gonna be taking care of her." I smiled at Dinah, she sighed out of relief and returned the smile. "Thank you Dems for being so understanding." I shrugged, "no problem. I love you guys. Um.. You know.. I'm worried about Laur. I'm gonna go check on her." Dinah nodded. "Please do, I'm worried as well."

I got and knocked on the bathroom door. "Lauren? Please let me in." I heard crying and some rustling. "D..Demi I can't.. I..I'm so sorry." She cried. My heart sped up and I had to think fast.

I ran to Normani, "Do you guys have a key to the bathroom?" She nodded and grabbed a key off of the shelf in one of the cabinets, handing it to me. "Thanks Mani." I ran back to the bathroom and opened the door. "Omg.. Lauren.."

She had cut herself, pretty bad too. She'd been clean for so long. I walked in and shut the door behind me. "Lauren.. Stop.. Shhhh. Give it to me." She handed me the blade and I tucked it into my back pocket to throw out later.

Lauren was trembling in my arms. "Shhh. Lauren. Calm down, you're alright. Deep breaths.. In, out, in, and out." I rubbed her back before aiding to her cuts. "Please don't do this again Lauren, okay?" She slowly nodded. I pulled her into me and let her cry.

"You're okay." She eventually calmed down and I walked back out to the front lounge. "Guys I think you should reschedule for tomorrow.." I spoke up. Everyone nodded looking up at Lauren. "I'll call management. They'll understand if we give them the circumstances, I'll only tell part of the story though. Okay?" Ally said and everyone agreed.

Ally walked outside for a moment to talk to the management. "Lauren.. Come here.." Mani ushered Lauren over to her, taking note of her now bandaged arms.

Normani POV

I ushered for Lauren to come to where I was, she looked down and slowly made her way over to me. She fell In my arms. I shook my head and held her at arms length. "Lauren. Hun, I know you feel terrible, but please, please don't harm yourself anymore. We all still love you." I cupped her face in my hands and wiped away her tears.

"Okay?" She nodded and sniffled. "Lolo huwrt herself...? A'cause of me?" I looked down to see Camie looking up at Lolo with tears in her eyes. Lauren shook her head and looked down at the smaller girl next to her.

"No no no, Camie no, I felt bad because I hurt you." Camie looked down, you could tell she felt like it was her fault that Lauren harmed herself. I don't know how she came to that conclusion in that little head of hers, but she did and she was beating herself up about it and it was obvious.

"I sowwy Lolo.. It my fault." She cried, holding onto Lauren's shirt. "It is not your fault. Camie..shhh." Lauren picked Camie up and swayed her back and forth to comfort her.

"L..let me go." Camie cried before kicking free and trying to run towards the bathroom.

Thank goodness Dinah grabbed her and held her tight. "I..I need to. Let me go." She cried. "Camila? No you do not. Calm down baby.. Shhhh.." Dinah traced her fingers along the side of Camila's face and it calmed her down.