Update

So after re-reading all of my works, I've decided to discontinue ALL of them considering the absolute crappy quality of them lol. The plot(s) are all over the place as well as my writing. 

I've lessened the capability of any of the characters the chance of having any decent character development (which is a big NO-NO for me) and wow the quality is just horrendous! I haven't developed any of the AU universes very well and it's gotten to the point where I find myself at a stand-still in the plot because I have severe writers' block from revealing too much or too little and underdeveloping the plot and honestly it's just horrible. 

Characters are sloppy, plot is sloppy, writing is sloppy. I'm so glad that I've come this far though, I never would've thought that it would get the attention it has and I'm so so grateful! 

(To be honest, I wouldn't read the works I produce because they're that bad hahaha.)

But anyway, it's not like I'll be going away for wattpad for a long time. I haven't left at all! In fact, I have (hopefully) developed my writing skills over the time this (and my other) stories were on hiatus so I'll most likely post rewrites of the stories I've decided to discontinue. 

Thank you for taking the time to read my horrendous fics (lololol) I really appreciate it. 

<3