•7•

Just a few moments ago he was holding Yoongi's hand and walking down the hallway, and now here he was pressed up against the locker by Namjoon with Yoongi so close to punching the shit out of Namjoon.

"You treat Yoongi terrible! You don't care about him you fucking robot! Yoongi has been in love with you since fucking eighth grade and now here you are using him! Do you realize how sick that is? To use somebody who's willing to give you everything? If beating the shit out of you means you will stop talking to Yoongi I'll fucking do it".

"Namjoon get the fuck off of Jimin you fucking dirty hamper". Yoongi had said trying to pull Namjoon off.

Jimin held in his laughter because of Yoongi's choice of an insult before glancing at Namjoon.

"That's cool and everything Namjoon but could you please let me go. I mean if beating me up will make you feel better it's cool".

Namjoon looked at Jimin and pressed him harder against the locker.

"Actually you know what. Fuck you. You are a bullshit friend who does nothing but tell Yoongi what to do and how to act. Yoongi can make his own god damn choices like the fucking adult he is. If he loves me that is the best thing that's ever happened to me because I happen to love him just as much. Actually probably more than he loves me".

Yoongi's eyes widened and he couldn't stop the grin that forced itself onto his face.

"Yoongi is the best thing that's ever fucking happened to me so fuck you if you think you are about to take him from me. Yes I may be a robot due to my lack of emotion but at least I have some sort of an idea of how to act humane. You however. Do not. Beating up your best friends boyfriend isn't going to solve shit Namjoon. If anything you'll lose your best friend. But honestly it's cool with me if I never have to see your god damn fucking face again. You are a piece of shit who means nothing in me and Yoongi's relationship. I love him. He loves me. What's the fucking problem? Maybe you think I don't treat him well because you treat Jin like queen, but that's not how I show that I care about him. Have you read any of Yoongi and I's texts? No you fucking haven't. Did you know I actually need Yoongi to tell me he likes me a lot just to go to sleep? Because if he doesn't I won't be able to think of anything else other than the fact that I'm a burden on him. Were you there when Yoongi saved me from the freezing cold and I could barley let him go because of the idea that if I did he would leave me? No you weren't. Were you ever fucking there when I'd cling to Yoongi in the hopes that maybe he'll cling to me back? No you fucking weren't. So don't sit there and run your God damn stupid fucking mouth about how I don't like Yoongi. Think before you fucking say shit you know nothing about. Now let me the fuck go before I single handily destroy the chance of you ever having kids".

Namjoon didn't expect Jimin to say any of those things to him. He expected him to just say "that's cool" and let Namjoon win.

He damn sure didn't expect to see Jimin so angry. After sitting with Jimin for a good 3 months and learning that he never had any emotion, he just simply had a blank face and said "that's cool" to nearly everything, he expected Jimin to be so easy to break.

The moment he let go of Jimin Yoongi grabbed him and shoved him into the lockers.

"If you ever lay another finger on my boyfriend I will fucking beat you until you're begging me to stop".

Yoongi leaned off of Namjoon before smirking.

"Also have fun attempting to keep Jin after he finds out you were going to hurt Jimin".

"Wait Yoongi please. Please don't tell Jin about any of this. I was just trying to protect you I promise. Please don't tell Jin". Namjoon begged.

Jimin was quick to turn back to his emotionless state of mind. He didn't mean to lash out like that. He didn't ever want to allow his emotions to take over. It just made him too upset at the idea of Namjoon taking Yoongi away from him. The thought of losing Yoongi from his life made him want to burst into tears, which has never done. He didn't cry when he broke his arm in the third grade, he didn't cry when his dad died, he didn't cry when he figured out there was a chance of him dying because of some surgery that he honestly forgot about. He has never cried. But the thought of Yoongi leaving him... He couldn't imagine what he would do. He's admired Yoongi since he first saw him in eighth grade, and Yoongi actually talking to him made him feel happy for once. He's talked to Yoongi for 6 months and he already couldn't think of a time without him.

"Fine I won't tell Jin. If you promise that you'll never speak to me or Jimin again. I don't want to hear about how sorry you are or how much you want our friendship back you don't mean shit to me anymore got it"?

"Yoongi plea-"

"Got it"?

Namjoon nodded and Yoongi let go of him.

Yoongi grabbed Jimin's hand and tugged him out of the school.

"Yoongi we will miss class".

"I don't give a fuck we are going to my apartment to fucking cuddle whether you like it or not".

Jimin smiled at the thought of Yoongi holding him again.

Yoongi suddenly stopped and turned to Jimin.

"I love you".

"I love you too".