I walked into the building and was immediately hugged by two people.

I pulled back quickly looking at the people with a confused face. I got a good look of who they were.

They were two women that looked exactly the same. They both had Auburn hair that went all the way down to their backs with bright blue eyes, and angel faces.

They both held bright smiles, and were very slim. As I looked closer I realized that they were twins.

"Hi, my name is Candy!"

"My name is Candice!"

Even their names sounded the same. They both waved their hands excitedly. The only way I can tell them apart was Candice had a beauty mark on her upper lip.

"Hello my name-"

"Oh, we know your name." Candice said interrupting me.

"Yeah, everyone does" Candy added in.

"How?" I asked confused.

"Well youre the date of the most handsome, rich, and powerful man at the ball tonight!" Candice said.

"Does everyone know about the ball?" I asked.

"No, but when someone like Asher gives us a call booking an appointment for a woman other than the ones in his family. It has to be a big deal." She responded.

I didn't know that it was that big of deal. And I wasn't even his date. I had to go, it wasn't like I had a choice. Asher's words specifically.

I mean they made it seem like I was getting ready for a wedding. I mean it was just Asher...

"Come on we got to get you ready!" Candy said snagging my arm.

She sat me down in a chair, and then looked me over. They started pulling every product in the salon from left to right and then it begun.

******

"Oh my!!! You look so beautiful!"

"So beautiful!"

I was facing a mirror standing on a high flat surface looking at my reflection. And they were right I did look beautiful.

My hair was in silky curls falling just above my bra line. One side was pinned in a twist with a jewel.

I wore a match of diamond earrings and a necklace that complemented my dress. The dress was long, and the color was a deep crimson reaching to my feet.

There was a slit on the side that showed a little skin.  It fitted well on my shoulders and body. It really outlined my curves.

It then had a jewel in the middle that tied everything together. I had on black heels that completed the dress perfectly.

It took me literally 6 hours for them to get everything done. My hair, nails, dress, and jewelry. And you have to include the twins stopping and trying to talk about Asher and are relationship.

Then they were talking about Stacey and him.

"Oh, my gosh I hate her so much! Natalia, you and he would be such a great couple!" Candy whined.

"Yeah, I mean every time him and Stacey went to a ball together he never got her looking special like this. He only did special things like this for his mother or sister. That must prove something!?" Candice butt in.

That little information did catch my attention. I mean why would he do it for me? When he couldn't even do it for his... girlfriend/playboy.

I turned around to their smiling faces, and I had a smile on my face also. I mean I did look good and it was all because of them.

The salon doorbell ringed, and there was a man that came in and he was pretty handsome.

He had on a black suit, with a matching bow tie and shoes. His hair was slicked back a little.

He was looking around until his eyes landed on me. He looked really familiar. It was Jason.

The guy at that meeting with Mr. Ray. He walked up to where we were, and scanned the place and the women. Typical

"Hello, Ladies" He said giving them a wink.

They all looked at him like they were going to melt. I rolled my eyes.

"Hello, Natalia I don't think we've been introduced properly. My name is Jason. I came here to pick you up for the ball." He said raising his hand.

I shook it and said my hello.

"Who said you were picking me up?" I asked.

"Asher." He stated

"Asher?"

"Yeah, Asher."

"Well who are you to him?" I asked kind of confused.

I mean I did see him at the meeting but I didn't see him around anywhere else.

I just didn't want to go somewhere with someone... and then suddenly a missing person sign comes up.

"Business partner, best friend, smarter friend, more handsome friend, c-"

"Alright I get it youre his friend." I spoke up cutting him off

"Best friend" He said with a smirk, while correcting me.

I rolled my eyes and turned back to the twins speaking.

"Thank you, I really appreciate it for everything." I smiled towards them.

They gave me a quick hug saying youre welcome and walked us to the door. There was Asher's limo waiting for us outside.

"I love your dress, actually every part of it" He said looking at me up and down.

He was flirting with me.

"Youre going to get me in trouble Jason" I said responding.

"Why?" He asked confused

"Asher would yell at me, if he even thinks I'm flirting with someone. Especially people that he does 'business' with. However, thank you for the compliment. I said remembering the last time something like this happened.

"I could totally see that from him" He said to me walking away quickly.

"What do you mean?" I asked catching up to him in my heels, well the best that I could anyway.

"Well, he literally ordered me to come pick you up, and make sure you were alright and safe going to the ball especially it being your first time. He was concerned about your safety I guess." Jason said shrugging his shoulders.

I slowed down a little bit and stared at Jason climbing in the limo and couldn't help smiling to myself.

He was concerned about me.

Me.