Chapter 4

Josh's touch felt even more electrifying than when I was alive.
The thought that I would never feel him again made me appreciate every single moment of being with him.

I did not let one single moment go to waste and neither did he.

He kissed me gently, and then suddenly, more passionately, pushing me down onto his bed, pinning me down with all his weight.

My head was light, tipsy almost.

I shouldn't be able to feel this way. This shouldn't be happening.
I was dead and I was kissing my boyfriend who should have been mourning me. It was so wrong.
But I didn't want to worry about that, I just wanted to be with him, in the moment, taking in every single electrifying touch he placed on my body.

He slowly began to kiss my neck, biting just under my ear lobe, kissing me deeply beneath my jaw.
I moaned.

This side to Josh, it was so animalistic.
It was sensational.

'God' I moaned as he kissed below my collarbone, 'No p(h)un intended but this is heaven'

He let out a deep chuckle.

'I'm not letting one moment go to waste' he whispered breathlessly.

'Josh' yelled a voice from downstairs.

We both froze.

Could she hear us?
Well she wouldn't be able to hear me. Just Josh. Making a lot of sensual noises. Alone.

I started to giggle.

'Yeah Mom' yelled Josh, his face flushing a deep crimson.

'Ya sure you don't want anything to eat? I'm cooking burritos'

'I'm good for the moment' he replied, exhaling deeply, 'Thanks Mom'

We both waited until we heard the clatter of pots and pans from downstairs.

I burst into a set of giggles.

Josh smiled at me as I laughed, before leaning down and grabbing me by the waist.

He leaned forward as if to kiss me and then.

'Josh! No!' I said as he began to tickle my waist and stomach.
'Oh my god! Josh! Stop!'

'Josh! So help me god I will not be held responsible if I kick you in the face and knock you out!' I said giggling
'Josh! Please! Please! I can't take it' I said in between spouts of laughter.

He smiled gently before leaning down kissing my cheek softly and then laying by my side.

----

We both lay in bliss, Josh's arm wrapped around me, his head rested on mine.

I couldn't help but question the moment of beatitude.

'Josh why has this happened do you think?' I asked

'What do you mean?' He said

'Why can you see me? Touch me?'

'No idea' he sighed, 'But I'm not complaining, this is some kind of miracle'

'Did something go wrong though?' I said, 'Ya know, when I died? Did I do something wrong? This can't be normal'

'I don't think s-'

With that Josh's phone started buzzing.
He leaned across his bed to pick it up.

'It's Mel' he said furrowing his eyebrows.

He answered before immediately holding his phone away from his ear.

'JOSH! Josh! Josh! Josh! Oh my god!' Screamed Melanie,
'You're going to think I'm crazy! I can't even begin to explain! OH MY GOD! I have no idea what's going on! I can't breathe! I'm in shock! And I couldn't tell Hayley, she'd never believe me! So I rang you! Josh!'

'Whoa! Mel! Calm down!' Said Josh calmly, 'What is going on?'

'I SEEN TROYE!' Shouted Melanie.

'What?' He said staring wide-eyed at me.
'Troye? As in Troye Sivan? You seen him?'

'I thought I was going crazy! The night he died when his parents came out to tell us, I seen him walking around, but I wasn't sure if it was him! But then the next day I seen him again at the supermarket! And I seen him today! I seen him! I know it! And he said hi to me Josh! He spoke to me! I'm not crazy before you think I'm a crazy weirdo that needs to go to a psycho ward! I seen him Josh!'

'Oh my god' he whispered

'Please don't send me to a nut house Josh! I know it sounds crazy and I know you'll tell me it's grief playing tricks on me but this is real!'

'Mel I don't think you're crazy' he said

'Mel I can see Tyler'

'WHAT?!' She  screamed.