13: Revenge

She should keep in mind, stealing other people's toys from the playground won't make you many friends. She should keep in mind, she should keep in mind, there is nothing I do better than revenge.
---
Justin's POV.

I just couldn't wait to see her. She was on my mind constantly and even when I tried to focus my energy on my tour, it was just all about her. I couldn't believe I was finally winning her back, she was slowly trusting me again and knowing that I was the reason behind her adorable smile had my heart doing flips.

She loved the roses I brought her the other day. I wish someone had filmed her face when she'd received them, just so I could see how happy they'd made her. It was so frustrating being on tour because I couldn't talk to her as much as I wanted to, actually, it was barely at all. I hated how busy our schedules are. I just wanted to get on the next plane and just be beside her. We don't even have to touch because just being beside her and just listening to her stories or her laugh at my stupid jokes was enough for me.

I'd been following every moment of her tour so far. I was unbelievably proud of her and she deserved all the success she had with this tour. She is the most hardworking and determined individual I had ever met. That just made her even more attractive to me.

I had being ignoring constant calls from Hailey

I had being ignoring constant calls from Hailey. She just wouldn't quit calling me and wouldn't take no for an answer so I stopped picking up and once she found out that I was back with Selena, she started leaving voice mails where she just sobbed and then cried and then whales. Not attractive. And sometimes she threw the occasional death threat in there which was amusing. Death threats didn't mean jack shit to me anymore, I get so many. I probably get thousands daily, sucks to be popular.

I should sprobably get Kendall to talk to her, maybe she'd be able to knock some sense in to Hailey, maybe she would be able too but I don't know, She is kind of nuts. I didn't think telling Selena I had Hailey constantly declaring her love for me would benefit Selena's new found trust for me.

I knew telling her would be the right thing to do, but at the same time I didn't want to make her uncomfortable with the fact that Hailey was basically throwing herself on me. Selena was always jealous when it came to me.

"Keeping it out of the tabloids, huh?" Scooter approached me angrily. I put my hands up in defeat.
"Whoa, Scooter."
"Justin, your comment on Selena's photo is now circulating the internet. You just can't keep yourself out of trouble and as for Selena, the poor girl doesn't know what she's doing!"
"I thought we sorted this?"
"I thought you agreed to keep out of the tabloids?!"
I sigh out of frustration.
"I'm sorry." I groaned. I had learned that I would never win an argument with Scooter and nine times out of ten he was always right.
"Think before you type." Scooter huffed out before walking off to talk to one of the stage managers causing me to just roll my eyes.