"What am I supposed to do now?" I asked him, because seriously most of the time I had a job to do but I don't work for Albelino anymore so I don't have to do his dirty work.

"Unpack." He replied plainly and I rolled my eyes."Wow you are so good at keeping a conversation!" I said sarcastically before turning over to my suitcases and dragging them to the walk in closet.

I started unpacking placing my clothes in their rightful places. I just learned a new thing about myself, 'I hate unpacking' I didn't know this before because I never really used to shift anywhere for ever or temporarily so I didn't really most of the time get a chance to actually do some real unpacking.

After I was done unpacking I breathed out in relief since I never really realized I had that many clothes. More than half of the closet was still empty and I wanted it to be that way since too many clothes mean that more confusion in what you're going to wear.

"You done unpacking?" Marco asked and I looked behind me to see him leaning against the door frame and I nodded at him. "Good because it's time for dinner." He said and the word 'Dinner' made my stomach grumble because I haven't eaten anything after the bowl of cereal I had when I was in Italy, and honestly I'm totally exhausted right now.

"Oh thank goodness! I'm starving!" I said and he chuckled before asking me to follow him to the dinning room, this time I took my time to memorize the way to the dining room to the kitchen and some other parts of the west wing which included the lounge, the gaming room and the karaoke room.

By the time we reached the dinning room, people were seated there having light talks with the person next to them and like that. When me and Marco entered the dining room the room fell silent and the silence was not comfortable at all.

Everyone looked our way now whispering to one another 'that's Isabella Denise' 'I bet I can whoop her ass' 'she's nothing like Ronda rousey or Gina Carano' ok I'm definitely sick of hearing this Ronda Rousey thing.

Marco sat at the head of the table obviously because he was the boss and he made me sit beside him. Everyone stood up for Marco in respect as he entered the room and before Marco sat down on his royalty chair he signaled the men to sit down and took a seat.

"I guess you all know who she is, so I don't think I need to introduce her to you people correct?" Marco said referring to me and everyone nodded at his question or replied win a 'yes'.

The food came a minute later and was served to everyone and they all dug in eating like animal while they snickered the same old goddamn things about me.

"You all do know that I can hear you right?" I spoke loudly and they all quieted down and looked at me,"Well you know it's pretty weird, you look nothing like what we expected." A guy with long curly brown hair spoke, he was seated next to Alessandro who was sitting next to Antonio and Antonio was sitting next to Marie who was sitting in front of me at the other side of Marco.

Rose was sitting at my left as Marco was on my right and Jenoah sat next to his wife and then the long line continued to the unknown people.

"And let me guess you all thought that I would look like Ronda Rousey?" I asked laughing but then I turned serious in a second.

"You all know what? You think you guys can beat me but let me tell you that I am ready to accept whoever challenges me and I'll kick their ass for sure." I said smirking and the Curly guy smirked at me.