Chapter 2

I put on my black and grey batman logo snap back and i tidied up my dyed black long curly hair underneath it. My black winged eyeliner sat perfectly over my blue eyes and the black shorts and grey Element hoody that i threw together actually looked great. I put on my pastel blue converse and went to get Ryan and my brother.

"Guys I'm going now! If your coming then You'd better hurry your asses up!" I called through the house.

No answer.

I went into the kitchen to find April, my mum, cutting up salad. "Ape where's Bam and Dunn" I asked.

"They went outside about 2 minuets ago" she said with a look if concern plastered across her face.

"Oh shit!" I said as the realisation hit me. I sprinted to the front door to find my car keys gone. "Love you Ape" I shouted as I ran out the door to find bam driving around my WHITE Land Rover while Ryan was throwing paint on it.

"We thought your car needed a bit of colour, Tess!" Bam yelled out of the open window while Dunn Threw bright orange paint into the interior.

"Think if it as a going away present! Or revenge!" Ryan yelled in excitement.

"This isn't over!" I said trudging back into the house.

As soon as I shut the front door, Bam and Dunn came running in and picked me up. "We are still going shopping you moron!" Dunn said carrying me out of the door again.

"My car is wrecked dipshits!" I yelled

"We'll it's a good job we got you this then!" Bam said before giving me a set if car keys. I just stood and looked at them astonished.

"Bam, what is this?" I stammered.

"It's car keys you fucktard" he rolled his eyes.

"These aren't my car keys..." I said slowly.

Bam and Dunn face palmed. They both grabbed my shoulders and spun me round to see a brand new back Land Rover, the latest model and with a giant HIM heartagram Sticker in the bonnet. The Isidro was themed black and purple and all of my HIM albums were already in the glove box .

My jaw dropped. I was speechless. I pressed the unlock button on the set of keys and sure enough the indicators flashed.

"Oh my god Bammy!! What the fuck!!" I squealed and jumped on top of him. "What is this for?" I asked with tears in my eyes.

"Well your going away for a while I wanted to give you a present!" He said like it was no big deal.

"Bam you got me a car! I told you never to buy me under wear or a car!" I practically yelled into his ear.

"Yeah I know, but since when have I ever listened to you!" He laughed.

"Does Ape know?" I asked.

Suddenly his eyes went wide. "I'll let Dunn break the news, she's always liked Dunn." He said looking over at Ryan who was kicking a stone across the ground.

"Yeah, let Dunn tell her" I agreed and gave Bam another long ass hug before I checked out my new car.

"Dunn get in!" I yelled "we're going shopping!"