Telling

I DO NOT OWN "Naruto" NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS ONLY THE PLOT

Naruko P.O.V

As I reach for the door handle of the Hokage's office I could hear a conversation going on inside and my name being said. "I was informed by Kakashi that Naruko Uzumaki was killed with no evidence of her body"

So Sakura convinced everyone that I was killed and that my body was probably blown up or something because the rest of the team wanted to go look for my dead body. Well won't they be surprised to see me I smirked at the thought.

I quickly turn the door knob and open the door reviling Onii-chan in front of me. I stared at him and he stared back in shock "I-Is that really you Naruko" he studdered.

I nodded as the tears rolled down his cheeks. I hugged him and I felt a few tears roll onto my shirt "I thought you were dead" he said through weeps.

I pulled away and looked at him, were Uzumakis did you actually think I would die I smiled. I looked past Naruto and at Sasuke I walked past Naruto and ran into Sasuke's arms.

I felt his warm embrace around me and I heard him whisper into my ear "I knew you were fine" I smiled at the sound of his voice. 

We pulled away from our embrace and saw the Hokage with tears in her eyes and Kakashi -Sensei and Shizune in shock. Are you ok Grandma I smiled.

"I'm just happy your safe" she smiled back at me. I turned around to look at Sakura who looks to have the emotions of anger, sadness, and shock in her face.

I place my hand on my hip and walk closer to her I smirk. Don't look so surprised Sakura I'm fine so you don't have to look so shocked but if it makes you feel better will talk later kay but first I want to spend time with you guys including you. (A/N If you can't tell I don't really care much for Sai)

I grab Sasuke and Naruto hands, oh do the other teams think I'm dead as well I ask with a look of confusion.

"Yeah I think they do because I told Hinata so she probably told everyone else so we should go inform them" Naruto said.

We started walking outside of the Hokage's office and I looked back and saw Sakura walking slowly behind. I let go of their hands and said I'd be right back.

I walked over to where Sakura was and walked by her "Aren't you going to tell them I sold you to some creepy pervs" She said in a low tone.

Sakura if you really want me to tell them that I will but I did also say that we would talk about this later so you might want to look a little happy about seeing me. We both talked in a very serious low tones, so what will it be Sakura.

She started to walk faster than me to catch up to the guys I walked pg. Man I've missed holding his hand....

Sakura P.O.V

I don't understand what are her intentions is she just going to not tell anyone and take Sasuke from me...well if she thinks I'm going to let that happen she's has another thing coming to her. Ughh I can't stand how she can just come back and then hold my Sasuke-kun's hand.

After talking to everyone and telling them how Naruko is still alive and everyone hugging her and what not, Choji had this amazing idea that we should all go to barbecue.

Once we were seated we all ordered and started talking.

"So Naruko what exactly happened?" Ino asked. "Well you see I would rather not talk about it right now while were celebrating" Naruko answered.

Wow great excuse.... I snapped out of my thoughts and finally thought of something to say.

Hey Sasuke-kun, Naruto I'm sorry I gave the wrong information I said looking down at my legs. "Hey don't worry about it Sakura Naruko's fine so that's all that matters" Naruto grinned I looked up and saw Naruto with his arm hooked around his sisters neck.

"Onii-chan your embarrassing me" Naruko blushed and everyone started to laugh except for me Sasuke gave a small chuckle.

After dinner we all went our separate ways Naruto decided to walk Hinata home Ino, Choji, and Shikamaru all walked home together.

Rock Lee and TenTen walked home together and Sasuke was going to walk Naruko home which left me all alone but it should be the other way around.

"Sakura hey wait up" Uggh what does she want. I turned around Naruko was infront of me, what do you want aren't you supposed to be with Sasuke I hissed.

"Oh I told him I would meet up he's waiting around me around the corner right now but I wanted to talk to you. Alright well what is it then I hissed again.

"Listen I know why you did what you did you just want Sasuke to be with you and after what you did I'm not going to break up with him and I hope you don't do anything to try and make us break us up. Don't forget that I know what you did and if the Hokage finds out what you did well your ass is fried.

I gritted my teeth, oh yeah well I could just shut you up I shouted and threw a punch causing her to fly back and hit a building.

I walked over to her and picked her up by her shirt, You can have whatever dirt you want on me but I can shut you up real quick I smirked. 

"Oh Sakura I thought you were smarter" she laughed. What are you laughing at I grunted "If you couldn't tell we have an audience she chuckled and I looked around and saw all our team mates around us.

Suddenly I felt my wrist being grabbed by Naruko and I was thrown to the ground.

I looked up and saw Naruko staring at me I looked around me and saw all our team mates and Naruto stared at me with a confused look.

I quickly stood up and looked at Naruto and Hinata. Didn't you see that Naruto! Naruko attacked me.

Naruto looked to the side at Naruko who didn't say anything "I don't know whats going on right now but all I know is that Naruko threw Sakura to the ground why would you do that?" Naruto said walking over to Naruko.

I smirked at the sight "Sakura started it she pushed me into this building" Naruko answered.

Naruko P.O.V

Naruto walked up to me with a confused look but I didn't move I stayed still with a serious expression.

"Why would Sakura-chan push you against the building?" Naruto questioned. Are you sure you want me to answer this because I don't think Sakura does I smirk. 

There was no response from Sakura except for a look of plea now asking for me not to tell but it was to late I was going to tell them everything.....