I never wanted to hurt anyone

I DO NOT OWN "Naruto" NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS

Naruko P.O.V
When I was in Orchimarus hideout he had more experiments than me and one of them was named Leo Himoano( A/N please bare with me I can't think of a name right know) he was Orchimarus 2nd favorite saying that made Leo cringe. Well one of his missions was to kill Naruto and I was meant to help, so I accepted but the only reason I did was because this meant I could go outside and escape and then I could warn Naruto. Well I did get away but 15 miuntes later I was caught by Leo and beaten when he told Orchimaru. The thing about Leo though is that he has a mixed personality so sometimes he would hit on me be nice to me or really mean to me that's why I've always hated him. "Ah Naru that's so harsh"Leo said in a pouting voice shut up!! And don't call me that! The mission was canceled so he must have been doing a different mission. " That's not true Naru I was doing the mission that Orchimaru left me the same one he left me to kill Naruto but there is a twist the mission also consist of killing you. My eyes widened I was furious after everything he did to me he wants to kill me I thought. Is that all I needed to do Lady Hogake,"Yes here is your headband thank-you". I grabbed the headband and walked out with my bangs covering my eyes. I ran out of the building and went to the training ground and tied the leaf symbol around my neck (like how Hinata does it).

I began hitting one of the training grounds trees over and over again. I wasn't crying, no I promised myself I wouldn't do that anymore I was just angry. After about 10 minutes the tree was broken so I decided to go to the top of a high hill (still at the training ground) I stood there for about 5 miuntes when I pair of arms around me. I grabbed one of the arms lightly I've missed you. "I know I've missed you too" I turn around and hug him please don't ever leave me again Sasuke....

I look up at him and he looks at me "I promise I won't this time again". I smile and we start to walk back to town holding hands I look up to see it's dark. Once we get close to town we let go of our hands. "Do you want to eat" Sasuke asks, no thanks I've had a long day so I think I'll go home I say. "Alright well I'll walk you there I go that way anyway" he says with his normal plain face I smirk alright fine let's go.

When we get to my house I turn to Sasuke and thank him "No problem see you later" alright bye I walk up to my door and unlock the door and walk in. Naruto I'm home I shout no response oh well I pull out a cup of instant ramen. When I'm waiting for my ramen to cool I hear the door open and Naruto walks in "Hey Naruko what are you eating" I grab a Kuni and throw it at him but before I know it he has a Kuni around my neck "Oh come on, Naruko you wouldn't hurt your dear brother now would you" your not my brother I shout and elbow him in the gut and he lets go with a cloud of smoke appearing. I step back and finally the smoke disappears Leo!! What are you doing here your supposed to be in jail right now. "Yeah I was until I took out all the guards you know there stronger than I thought but I could still take then out now Naruko your coming with me". Your crazy if you think I'm going back with you shadow clone jutsu and made a rasengan (Naruto taught it to her earlier before her fight with Lee). I hit him with it and he falls and slowly gets back up " you see Naruko I can heal faster thanks to Kaboto who implanted a special jutsu in me to make me heal faster you could have it to if you come back with me right now" the answer and will forever be no you idiot. He punches me in the face and we get into an all out fight (just imagine dbz fight but instead with Naruto art). I hate to say it but this guys really gotten good I thought but theres one thing I can beat him with my eyes go black with white outlining them life or death jutsu. Leo froze I walked over to him holding my hand like I was holding his heart his eyes widened "please don't kill me Naruko" Leo said with a scared look but it quickly changed "just kidding" he started walking towards me and grabbed my wrist. "I really hate to break it to you Naruko but you can't use that jutsu and you want to know why..." my eyes widened he came close to my ear and whispered "because I don't have a heart you should know I'm just a lab experiment" this doesn't make any sense then what am I holding "What your holding is in fact a real heart but it's not mine it's someone else's, I asked Kaboto to put it in me before I left because I knew you would use this jutsu" he said. He grabbed onto my wrist and threw me hard onto the ground where I layed there until I heard a familiar voice "come on Naruko your not strong enough yet use my power" I know I shouldn't but something in my body made me take that demons power inside of me. I started to get up, my bangs covering my eyes and a red cloack coving me I am never going to go with you!! I grabbed Leo's neck in the blink of an eye and threw him. He quickly got up and pulled a Kuni out and ran towards me I ran towards him and punched him and he went though a wall. He kept getting up no matter what I did, he threw a ball and smoke was everywhere I jumped though it but what appeared on the other side wasn't Leo it was Naruto...

I know the names sounds the same as "Kakashi" and Takashi but I couldn't think of anything so please bare with me.