The next day...

I DO NOT OWN "Naruto" NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS

Naruko P.O.V
"Ms.Naruko you are being released today so we asked someone to escort you home" a random nurse said alright thank you who will that be I ask. "Oh yes silly me Mr.Uchiha has volunteered to bring you home" she says almost dropping her clipboard in the process. Alright thank you I said and the nurse left the room. I grabbed my normal day clothes and went to the bathroom and changed. When I walked out I saw Naruto and Sasuke in a huge glare/stare contest. "What are you doing here Sasuke" Naruto asked still with a glare Jeez I thought these two were friends I said in my head. "I'm here to escort your sister to her new house because everyone else is on a mission with there teams" Sasuke said. Knock it off you too I said and pulled them apart. Come on Sasuke see you tommarow bro I said "Alright see you tomorrow Naruko" Naruto said. As me and Sasuke walked I saw Sakura.

Sakura P.O.V
"Oh hey Sakura" I turn to see Naruko but I notice she's with Sasuke. Oh hey Naruko, Sasuke what are you two doing together. Sasuke and Naruko look at each other "I'm here to escort Naruko to her and Naruto's new home" Sasuke said alright see you guys later then and both of then walked away. Once I saw them gone I ran to the front desk listen Mary I have to take care of some business today so please take care of the patient in room 309 his name is...."Naruto Uzumaki I know don't worry Sakura I'll take good care of him" she said okay well thanks I started to walk away I forgot she was the creepy nurse sorry Naruto but this is important. I ran to Ino's flower shop "Hey Sakura..." No time to explain code yellow code yellow!! Ino ran to me "I understand let's go" Ino said and closed the shop down wait don't you have a mission? I asked "yeah but it was cancelled till tommarow because Choji got sick" oh okay let's we started to run. "Alright Sakura which way did they go" Ino asked if I can remember they went that way. We finally found Naruko and Sasuke walking down the street it seems their going to Ichiracho ramen(please correct me I know it's spelled wrong). But they walked right past it that's wired Naruko would never just pass up ramen I thought. We kept following them "Sakura we've been following them for an hour where do you think there going" Ino asked well Sasuke said he was bringing Naruko home buy right know it looks like there going somewhere else.

Ino stop looking at Sai their going that way "oh yeah sorry". I look at the sign why the Uchiha training ground " I don't know Sakura let's go check it out" Ino said, Wait what are they doing... *crack*. "What was that?" Naruko asked I covered Ino's mouth "I don't know let's just go" Sasuke said. When they walked away I uncovered Ino's mouth watch your step Ino! I whisper "Sorry" it's fine let's just keep following them "yeah Sakura that might be a problem" Ino said why? "Look" I look over and see their gone what! Where did they go.

Sasuke P.O.V
Okay their gone now Naruko "good finally we can talk". Come on let's walk "wait" Naruko says and grabs my hand "okay let's go, so what did you want to talk about" Naruko asks. Well when you got attacked I wanted to say... I was cut off by Naruko "Sasuke stop if what your going to say is sorry don't" what why? "Because I didn't you to protect me that time" I frown what do you mean you were hurt. "I know I was but that fight I wanted to stop him myself and I knew Naruto would come home eventually and help me so it's okay" Naruko said with a serious look on her face. "Another thing Sasuke is that I'm going to be leaving soon" Okay but why? I ask. "Because I'm going to train to control the nine tails and learn how to use its power and I have to go the village hidden in Lighting to train" Naruko says with a sad face. I couldn't believe this first Naruto learns how to use this immense power and now Naruko will soon learn too I thought. Whatever they'll both still be dobes.

Naruko P.O.V
Sasuke looks so into thought I wonder what he's thinking. Hey Sasuke lets start heading back "Hn" I frown when I hear that sound really Sasuke come on let's go. I pull his hand and start running towards the village "Naruko slow down" Sasuke yells. When we get to the village I let go of Sasuke's hand noticing Sakura and Ino hidden in a bush. Hey Sasuke why don't you show me where my new house is I mean that's what you were meant to do in the first place. "Hn" I frown is that a yes or a no "Hn" he says again Yes or No Sasuke "Hn" okay now I'm really mad Yes! or No! "Hn" I look at him with a death glare and he starts to chuckle "let's go idiot". What did you just call me! "You heard me idiot" Sasuke said with a smirk. Whatever let's go duck butt. Sasuke froze and slowly turned towards me that what did you just say I put my hands on my hips you heard me duck butt. Now come on I started running I said "I'm not running" he said with his normal face Ahh your no fun Sasuke I pouted.

Sakura P.O.V
I started picking out food for tonight's dinner when I heard my name being called I turn around and see Ino. What's wrong Ino she starts panting "Sasuke and Naruko are....over there" Ino says and points towards Naruko and Sasuke walking Ino duck and we both duck behind a counter holding apples. I listen to there conversation "Yes! or No!" Naruko says. "She seems mad about something and is asking Sasuke something I wonder what it is?" Ino whispered well we might find out if you shut up I mummble so Ino wouldn't hear. I look back over to see Sasuke laughing a little Sasuke never laughs anymore, why does he only seem to act like this around Naruko. "Sakura, Sakura, Sakura!" Ino said huh what Ino! "What were you thinking about I've been trying to get your attention for like 2 minutes I wanted to tell you that Naruko and Sasuke left" Ino explained. What I didn't even notice I'm sorry Ino! "No it's okay come on I'll help you with your grocery's and well go home" thanks Ino I smile. After Ino and I get my grocery's we start to walk home "Hey Sakura can I ask you something" Ino asked sure what is it Ino? "Well are you jealousy if Naruko" I stare at Ino for a minute W...what!! No No No! "Well it's just because you always want to follow them when their together" Ino says with a soft expression. But Ino don't you like Sasuke too I ask "Well I did but I think I like someone else now" oh yeah who I grin I can Ink start to blush "S..Sai" she says quitley and I jump and hug Ino That's great I say with a big smile. But that quickly made me confused, but Ino why do you always help me then "You always ask when I'm not busy so it gives me something to do" she says with a big smile. Oh okay "But theres another thing Sakura" Ino says and she seems serious Hm I say. "Are you going to be able to handle Sasuke being with someone else" Ino says I look down and get a small smile I'll be fine, I'm used being ignored or called annoying or useless by him besides I've always known he would never want to be with me I guess that's just always been a dream of mine that will never come true I say with a tear about to fall but I wouldnt let it.

Naruko P.O.V
Bye Sasuke I yelled and went in the house. I walked in the new house and looked around this place is really small. I looked around and saw there were two bedrooms, a living room which is attached to the kitchen and one bathroom. This is small but it's better then living in one room (prison cell) at Orchimarus hideout. I better fix this place a bit alright let's see. I found that the only things left that weren't destroyed from the last house was a couple of pictures, Narutos favorite ramen bowl, kitchen stuff, Naruto's and I bed room things and.....my old jacket Naruto kept my old jacket. I remember this me and Naruto would match all the time when we were little. I hugged and teared up a little. Thanks bro I owe you one.