Hello Konaha

I DO NOT OWN "Naruto" NOR DO I OWN THE CHARACTERS

Naruko P.O.V
I breathed in the wonderful smell. We're here! I shouted and grabbed Naruto's hand and started running he started running to. We both raced to the gate and jumped on one of the tallest buildings and yelled Hello Konaha!! At the top of our lungs. "Its only been two weeks you two" one of the Ninjas said. "It's been awhile and we felt like doing that" Naruto said.
Come on Naruto we have to report to Lady Hokage I said while jumping to the next roof."Okay" he said we raced from roof to roof until we got to the Hokage's tower. Naruto knocked on the door "Enter". When we got inside Guy Sensei and the other Ninja's that came with us were there. "How was the mission Naruko" Lady Hokage asked It was a success I stated. "Yup you better Beleive It" Naruto yelled "Alright Alright if your so great then Naruko and Naruto meet me at the traning ground tomorrow" the Hokage said "No way let's do it today me and Naru aren't tired at all right Naru" Naruto cheered Lady Hokage turned her head my way and I shoock mine saying yes. "Alright then be at the traning grounds in 1 hour and no disagreements" The Hokage said Hai! Naruto and I cheered.

When Naruto and I went inside we put all our things away well actually I did because Naruto just threw his stuff down and before I could tell him off he ran out of the house yelling "Hinata!". After I unpacked everything I took a shower and got dressed then I went into the kitchen and made some rice balls. When I finished that I looked at the time I knew I had to go, I packed up the rice balls and headed out the door. I was going to wait for Naruto but he probably just went without me. I ran to the traning the grounds as fast as I could. I ran into about 3 cats which I adored 2 old people who asked for my help and I did. After all that I made it to the traning ground 15 miuntes late and Last Hokage with an irritating glare. Hehe hey everyone sorry I'm late I said awkwardly "Sorry I have a schedule to keep!" Lady Hokage yelled. "Oh give her a break My Lady you never keep to your schedule anyway" her assistant said. I looked around and saw Naruto,Sakura, Sasuke,Hinata,Kiba,Shino, Ino,Shikamaru, Choji,Rock Lee,TenTen,Neji. Ummm..... Lady Hokage if you don't mind me asking why is everyone here I asked "What you didn't want your friends seeing your new achievement" she questioned. Please let us watch Naruko Rock Lee begged oh course you guys let's do this! I yelled. Come on Naruto I yelled "What why?" Naruto questioned "Just go up there" Neji said. Naruto and I stood next to each other and did the hands signs and both turned into our nine tails form. Everyone looks at us in shock, what? Did you think I couldn't do it I smirk they all nod there heads no "This is amazing!" TenTen yells. "Pretty amazing right" Naruto shouts "You guys are like the foxes of the Leaf now" Ino suggests. Naruto and look at each other and shrug "That's perfect that's your new name" Tusnade says wait what we never agreed to this Me and Naruto say at the same time. Lady Hokage turn around slowly and does her famous glare "What!" She says quickly n..nothing Naruto and I say at the same time. I'm starting to get tired and I notice Naruto is to so we turn back to our normal forms. I see Sakura walking up to me can I help you I ask "Naruko let's fight" she says what! "You heard me lets fight" She says again. Fine I say and put my hand out for her to shake she shakes and I step back and get into my fighting stance let's do this I yell and vanish. Sakura turns around and is about to lunch me when I vanish again and she breaks a huge tree in half. Jeez she's strong I strike at her with a rasengan she cups it in her hand and I'm in the air holding the rasengan in my hands. I push away and it hits her and she flys. I beat her finally I see a glove pop out of the ground beneath me wait what! She punches me in the chin and I fly this time I stand up and we start getting into an all out fight (Dbz again 😜). After one last punch from both of us we lay on the ground and I look up at the sky you'll...always be my....rival I say through breathes.

Flashback....
Alright today's the day the day where I'll show everyone just like Onii-chan. "Hey stop talking to yourself werido and throw the ball back" a voice said. I turn around you want the ball back I ask "yeah that's what I asked for now throw it back" she said rudely I frown no way get it yourself I say and kick the ball to the side. One of the girls runs and gets the ball and I start to walk away "Hey werido think fast" and the ball hit my head. I turn around with the biggest mad face ever Sakura!!! I yell. Yep Sakura beat me at almost everything but at the same time there were things I was better at such as... Hand to hand combat, drawing, oh and being able to have Sasuke's attention. Even though Sakura was better at most things too like being smart, chakra control, and paying attention in class which I could never do it was to boring I would just stare out the window or pass dumb notes to Naruto and Sasuke. Being able to han g out with Sasuke was great but very rare to be honest I don't think Sasuke liked me that much but I was the only girl besides Hinata he could tolerate. Onii-chan and me we were always alone so when someone like Sakura freaked out on me I didn't care I actually thought it was nice so I decided to make her my rival. It definitely became officially when I beat her for the first time in a fight every other she would beat me but that time changed everything......

Flashback end....
I get up and see Sakura walking up to me now. What are you..."Quiet" she said and kneeled down behind me and started heeling my back. Everyone was over by a tree talking eating lunch Naruto must have found my rice balls, leaving Sakura and I alone. Once Sakura was done with my back she came to heal my arm I saw some tears roll down her face. Sakura whats wrong...."Just take care of him okay " she looked up at me and wiped away her tears and still had a straight face. "Yeah" and nodded my head. We both got up and walked back to the group.

Everyone left the traning ground Lady Hokage and her Secretary already sent back to the Hokage's office. Everyone(all the teams) decided to go get some BBQ pork and you can guess who suggested it. The waiter came to our table and asked what we would like and Naruto and I both said "Pork Ramen" but they didn't have that so we went to the emo corner and ordered what Shikamaru was getting. After coming out of the emo corner we sat back down "So Naruto are you and Hinata a thing now" Kiba smirked (finally he speaks) I look over at Onii-chan with a mouth full of food can  unii-chan I tease and I see Naruto blush at Kibas comment "Sorry Naruko but I couldn't understand a word you said wih all that food in your mouth" Naruto says. I frown *gulp* fine but are you Naruto, he looks at Hinata whose looking at him they both slowly nod. I stand up and yell finally!

Everyone eventually left Naruto and I walked home in silence until he made a comment that surprised me. "Naruko I've been wanting to ask you a question where do you go at night when you think I'm asleep"