Shit Happens

(Requested)

Compared to your pace Damon's large strides through the talk, thick, grass of the muddy forest ground where like trying to out walk a cyclist.

Muck littered your boots as you walked past large trees that towered over your height.

Your outfit wasn't all that warm which caused goosebumps to littered the soft skin of your body.

You shivered taking long, fast, strides towards Damon who seemed unfazed by the large amount of distance between your bodies.

"Damon please slow down and talk to me!"

There was no need in raising your voice since Damon was a vampire and had no problem in hearing your voice from further away.

Your hands ran up and don your arms in a fast motion to cause friction and creat much needed heat.

You regretted forgetting your sweater at the grill since you where in a rush to chase after an angry Damon.

Making sure he didn't blow up on some innocent human was much more important than remembering to grab your sweater.

Tomorrow you'd go back and ask your friend Matt who worked if he could drop it off

Besides that you noticed how the trees became thicker, the air was colder causing your breath to form a cloud as you breathed out.

You started jogging to try and catch up with Damon's pace which lead to the air that entered your lungs burnt your throat with every inhale.

Heart thumping, mind racing, your breathing was erratic as you trudged forward towards Damon.

"Damon you stubborn ass.....TALK TO ME!" 

You demanded him to stop and at the least acknowledge your pleas.

But nooooo he kept walking which made your legs have to move web faster to keep up with him.

Since this seems so confusing.....Damon and you where out at Mystic Grill when some guys that where tormenting you so he got into a large argument with them before storming out of the grill.

You finally caught up with him since he had slowed his pace since you where nearing home.

"Damon everything is fine I don't understand why you got so mad?" 

He just scuffed before you saw the Salvatore home and his pace once again quickened.

You where sprinting to keep you with Damon as he walked through the front door and stopped once he had reached his Bourbon and pored himself a glass and down it before pouring another and another.