He Turns You

Vampires were your passion ever since you saw Twilight for the first time. You had bumped into this extremely attractive guy and you felt an immediate attraction. His glistening blue eyes and devilish smile won you over in a second.

"The names Damon," He smiled his devilish grin you fell for.

"Y/N," You grinned at him.

"What a lovely name, just like you." Damon complimented and you couldn't help but smile like an idiot.

-

You and Damon were in bed together when he suddenly bit your neck and started sucking the life out of you. The blood was all over your face as you kissed him. You sucked it off his face, the taste of your own blood disgusted you but Damon was just amazing. Suddenly, he slit his wrist quickly and pushed his wrist into your mouth.

Enjoying the moment, you sucked it out of his wrist and then it closed up and no more blood came out.

"Listen to me," He spoke after a long night of moaning "I'm going to kill you." He told you.

At first you were shocked but Damon was just so hot you couldn't help it. Then, Damon took his large hands and snapped your neck.

-

You woke up in another bed with Damon looking over you. He had a cup of red liquid in and and you immediately knew what it was. Blood.

"Here drink this Y/N." He handed you the cup and you took a sip. At first you hated it but then suddenly it was like heaven in your mouth. Damon kept hanging you more and you drank a lot before you felt the fangs come.

"Now we have eternity." Damon smiled before he placed his lips onto yours.

Ah thanks for reading this. This was written by shxdxwhxntxrs 
Follow and read my stories please!