Dramatic

You sat at home tangled in a blanket on your dark, grey, sofa whilst the tv played some random cartoon while you watched it anyway.

Your eyes where strained to the tv as you sighed out a large huff of air wondering why the mysteries of Mystic Falls had to take your boyfriend away today of all days.

All you wanted to do today was relax with your boyfriend on the couch while he rubbed circles in your back to sooth the pain of your period away with his warmth.

But of course some stupid kids had to camp out in the woods and almost get mauled by 'a wild animal'.

Of course your cranky because that damn sherif, who just so happens to be the mother of one of your friends Caroline Forbes, had Damon off and all about that damn crime scene.

You felt a wave of pain corse through your lower pelvis causing you to groan out in annoyance as you decided a nice nap would help you not feel the pain.

Once your eyes drifted shut and your brain started to bring you into deep fantasy about your boyfriend Damon and what your life would be like in the future.

You soon felt your sleep being disrupted by someone unknown picking you up bridal style and carried you up the stairs as you felt the blanket that was still wrapped around your body dragged against the smooth hardwood floor.

You felt the nuclear arms through the blanket and instantly knew who they belonged to.

Damon, he carried you up the stairs then walked you both through the narrow doorway them carefully laid you down onto your large king sized bed.

Your bed had the most beautiful black sheets that felt like silk against your body as you slept. Your pillows had cases that were the colour white with flower details throughout the silky texture.

Your body finally relaxed into the sheets after Damon placed you gently under the black duvet after unraveling you from the blanket you had been snuggled in on the couch just moments before.

You felt the bed sink as Damon laid beside you whilst he pulled the covers over the both of you as he pulled you into his strong embrace.

You felt his hand move up your lilac tank top which left you with the only clothing covering your chest since you couldn't be bothered to be wearing a bra at the moment.

However you did have underwear but you only had on a lilac tank top with coral pink panties.

One of his muscular hands that traveled up the back of your shirt and rested on the small of yoga back whilst his own her muscular hand rested under your body on your hip that lay on its side while your arms wrapped around his neck.

Your lips and Damon's lips met in a loving kiss as his warmth instantly calmed your nerves and allowed you both to pull apart for breath and relax together under your black duvet.

Damon's head rested on top of yours as he kissed your hair and hugged you together into his warm and comforting hold as he helped your cramps subside.

You couldn't understand his he didn't want to lick himself away at the smell of your period since him being a vampire made the smell of your period eve more intensified.

You didn't care however at that moment you just loved how he held you close and cared about your well begin as he fell asleep along with you I each others arms.

~BvbFanEmma😘