Stay Awhile

You had just woken up from a long 10 hour drive to this town called Mystic falls.

Your mother had gotten a job offer here that was much better pay then where you had lived before.

You passed some large nice older styled homes that where very large.

You are added one that captured your eye, It was very stunning.

You would have to check it out close up another time.

Your moms job as a doctor often kept her busy but gave you an advantage to have a house that was large and in the middle of nowhere just how you liked it.

Living in the large, green trees, deep, deep into the tall, dark, green, trees was your favourite.

You weren't one to socialize often but once you did your mouth seemed to never stop moving.

Once arriving to the beautifully large home with a large wall that had all windows from what you could see from the outside.

Since it was only you and your mother living together you both enjoyed being the only ones in a large home.

Hopefully you both could stay and live here in this beautiful town and beautiful house deep into the trees.

You mother parked the car in the large driveway and you both started to bring boxes into your house.

The house already had all the furniture in place since last time you lived in an apartment because you weren't going to live there as long.

You had few boxes that contained your clothing and small amount of nicknacks.

Tomorrow you and your mother would head to go shopping to fill the fridge with food.

Once your mother unlocked the beautiful home we made are way up the stairs and into a room at the end of the hall.

I opened the large, black, wooden, door and walked into a very spacious room.

I was in love with this room, so I stopped admiring and started unpacking my small amount of boxes and my one large suitcase of clothing.

I soon felt myself falling asleep on my big bed that had, large, red duvet with black designs, red sheets, and big pillows that where black and red also.

.......

You woke up to find that it was cloudy and damp outside but you thought nothing of rain so you got dressed as tho it wouldn't.