He Comes Home

This story is set when Damon was in the military in 1864.

The corset you were wearing was being placed on you so you couldn't breathe. You missed your boyfriend, Damon and he wasn't supposed to be home for another few months. He was drafted into the military a few months ago and every night you cried yourself to sleep. Damon was such a loving, caring person that you couldn't bare separating from.

"Miss Y/N," You heard a voice from behind you.

"Yes?" You turned around as your corset was being tightened to see someone standing at the door.

"There is someone here to see you." The person explained to you.

"Tell them I'll be down in a second." You said and the man walked downstairs. You could hear the thumping of his feet as they walked down the stairs.

You out on your dress and walked down the stairs to see someone looking out the window. You weren't sure who it was but you had an idea on who it was. The boy turned around to reveal his face.

"Damon!" You exclaimed and ran over to him. You almost jumped into his arms but you couldn't because of your dress.

"I've missed you so much!" His arms were wrapped around you. He kissed your forehead.

"I've missed you too,"

Written by shxdxwhxntxrs