Passionate Love

You sat at home in bed to in love with the warm sheets wrapped around you in a comfortable warmth to move.

You sighed as you finally had some time to just relax and sink into your comfortable bed.

You looked around.  Finally taking the time to look around your boyfriend Damon Salvatore, and Stefan Salvatore's, his brother, home.

Damon's bedroom walls where a grey stone with beautiful texture.

You love Damon for the man he is.  From his charming personality, to his sexy yet scary vampire temper.

You slowly started to unwrap yourself from the large white and red sheets.

Last night you and Damon had a loving night relaxing until he wasn't in bed in the morning.

You thought it was just a part of his work in mystic falls along side the sheriff of the town whom was my good friend Caroline Forbes mother.

You sighed and finally descended from the large bed, making your way to retrieve some clothes.

You grabbed some coral, lacy, underwear, a black, soft, textured, bra, and grey socks then slipping each onto the areas of your body.

You then walked over to your closet and picked out a nice coloured crop top with red as the leading colour, with strips of other colours as well.

You slipped it on then remembered you needed pants and placed on a pair of black high waisted shorts.

You then brushed through your messy morning hair and put it up in a big messy bun

You trotted down the large wooden stair case, one foot after another, as you reached the last step you saw that only Stefan seemed to be home.

"Hello Stefan!".

You sang as you came into view of your boyfriends brother who was also your best friend.

"Hello Y/n how are you?".

You smiled and took a seat on the large arm chair beside the couch that Stefan as been occupying at the moment.

"Good. How have you been. How's Elena doing?".

"I'm good myself. Elena seems to be well".

His phone then seemed to start ringing and I assumed it was Elena so I waved goodbye and made my way over to the kitchen.

You made a cup of skinny tea then took some pieces of ice and placed them into the cup of tea, online with two packs of this sugar that is supposed to be better for you.