Nee-Sama?!?!

Reader's P.O.V
I couldn't see or feel anything, the only thing I heard was buzzing and the sound of footsteps coming towards me. A laugh erupted in my ears, suddenly I heard everything.
"You brat. I squashed you like a bug!" The woman yelled. She was right. I thought I was stronger, I thought I was strong enough. I had to be strong enough to find my sister. I had to protect her from what was to come. But I couldn't. I was weak.
The woman pointed her staff at me. I shut my eyes ready to receive the impact. But it never came instead I heard someone yelling.
"Hey you!" The voice yelled. "Take this, Roar of the fire dragon!" He said. I heard the woman thump to the ground, then silence.
"Oh my gosh are you okay?" I heard a soft voice call. I tried to push myself into a sitting position but my arms where to sore so I fell back down on the concrete getting more scratches on my arm.
"Here let me help." I hear a rough but kind voice say. I was picked up and pressed to a warm, hard surface. I opened my eyes and saw I was being carried by a shirtless blue haired boy.
I was too tired to struggle so I closed my eyes once again and fell into a deep slumber.
Grey's P.O.V
The boy lay softly in my grasp. He was light for his age, which looked to be around 17 just one year younger than me. He looked frail. His bright red hair tousled around and covered in dirt and blood.
We got to the town and walked to the mayor. Once he saw the boy, he rolled his eyes like it was normal.
"Sorry, this boy is always trying to defend this town. When will he learn, he isn't strong enough." The mayor sighed. "Take him to the infirmary." He finished. We nodded and went to get him patched up.
Time skippi
We heard him groan, signaling he was waking up. He opened one eye and looked around the room.
Reader's P.O.V
I woke up and looked around the room. I was in the city infirmary. I sighed. The mayor will be mad. I noticed people sitting next to me. One was the boy that picked me up, the next was Cotten candy man, the next was a girl with a blue winged cat sitting on her lap and the last...
I shot up both eyes open despite the pain. There she was, in front of me. My eyes filled with tears as I started smiling.
"Nee-sama!!!" I yelled jumping at my older sister, Erza Scarlet.
Hey I am making this because my best friend really loves yaoi sooooo.... She is also helping me with ideas! Also the boy on the cover is you, you can change it if you want though.