Chapter 6. Gaining Trust

Anti's POV 

I ran and ran until I couldn't. I found myself in a forest. I fell to the ground. 'Why do you care about him?' "Who are you?" 'You. Well, the demon of you. Stop resisting! You aren't a good creature. Just stop. ANTI, YOU WILL NEVER BE GOOD. YOU'RE A DEMON.' "He deserves better than Dark. I care. You don't. GET. THE. HECK. OUT OF. ME. " I screeched. "Never." He said. I started to loose control. I fought him for as long as I could, then everything went dark...

Sean's POV 

We need to find shelter. "Mark, I used to have an old cabin near here. Do you want to stay there?" I asked.

"Might as well have a good place to sleep," Mark shrugged. That's when we heard screaming. We looked at each other then ran, fallowing the sound. We saw Anti, he was on the ground unconscious. Me and Mark lifted him up and walked over to the cabin. It was about 1/8 a mile and took about 5 minutes to walk with the extra weight. We brought Anti to the guest room and then walked back to my- well, our- room. We fell asleep almost instantly.

(Tiny box tim-e skip)

Anti's POV 

I woke up on a soft bed. Where am I? I thought. I walked out of my room and saw a note. 'Anti, me and Mark brought you here. Plz. don't leave we are going to the store to get food.'

I smiled at it and walked the room and wait. It wasn't long before they got home.