Chapter 4. Reality vs. Expectations: The Irony of it All

A/N Sorry it's later than yesterday 

Mark's POV

"Yes they can." 

"What do you mean?" I asked being very lost.

"Mark, he can do anything he wants. You can face your demon. He's weak. Anti is stronger than me. I can't defeat my demon, he can use any magic I can and more. That's what is happening. He is strong and I am we-"

I interrupted him. "I swear if you say you're weak I will scream. Sean, this is why, you let him get to you. You are so much better than him." I snapped.

"That's I need to leave. I'll only bring you misfortune. I don't want to hurt you." He said plainly. 

"Sean, you're no leaving. You're mean everything to me. Seriously, you are so kind and compassionate." I cleared my throat, "Of course I mean that in a friend way." I'm a horrible liar. "Please Sean, I need you around." I pleaded. 

He started to walk away, but before he did he turned to me. "I'm sorry. Just forget about me. I'm not important." 

"What if I can't forget you? What will I do?" I yelled. He walked out. I ran outside trying to catch him. No, I refuse to forget you. I will find you. I won't rest until I do.

(time skip)

3 hours. 3 hours I have searched for him. "Ugh, Sean what did you do to me." I thought out loud. I heard sobbing. I walked to it. It was in an alleyway. 

Sean's POV

I was hiding in an alleyway and heard foot steps, but I didn't dry my tears. "Jack," someone gasped. 

"Mark, just leave move on with your life." I said sniffling .

"Jack, I'm not leaving you." He picked me up and I knew there was no use in stopping him.