Chapter 3. Dark Sides

Sean's POV

I turned bright red at his words. I thought about what he said, if I'm an angel, why don't I have wings. "Jacksepticeye, Jack,  SEAN!" I saw something then. It was ... me. But I'm here. 

"Who are you?" I questioned. 

"It's me, Mark! Don't you remember you best friend."

"Who me? You don't remember. Well, okay. Hello, Sean. Long time no see," the figure stated. He grinned creepily. "Anti's back and stronger than ever."

"An...Anti" My eyes went wide.

"So you do remember, welcome back Jack," He said walking over to me.

"Jack. Who are you talking to?" I didn't respond. I fainted.

Mark's POV

Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! I caught him as he fainted. Ha, he was heavier than I expected. Not the time, Mark! I dragged him to my bed. I felt a presence. I turned around. "Dark, why are you here? And, Who's your friend?" I asked even though I knew both answers. 

"Why this is Anti, Sean's guardian. We're here to ruin you and his lives.(life, lives idk)" He laughed sinisterly. 

"You won't lay a finger on him. I will kill you, Dark," I threatened.

"I don't think so, you wouldn't want to ruin your 'reputation,'" he said making air quotes.

"I don't care, now leave."

"Fine."

Jack soon regain consciousness. He sprung up and screamed, "ANTI!"

"Jack, calm down. They left. Their gone."

"What do you mean THEY'RE gone. This is bad, this is really bad."

"What does that matter, they're away from you?! They can't hurt you."

"Yes they can."

PLOT TWIST: Expect more tomorrow. Possibly another tonight? 3 chapters plus an intro nice. Go check out my inspiration, Lynn_Shawe(Link above)