Chapter 5. Don't look back

Sean's POV

I woke up in Mark's bed once again. "MARK!" I yelled. He rushed in. 

"I know you are going to hate me. But I really need to talk to you." I walked over to him and lifted his chin.

"Thank you." I leaned in and kissed him softly. I pulled away, but he immediately pulled me back in. Fire spread through my body and I smiled in the kiss. We came apart for air.

"Don't ever scare me like that again. Don't look back. Ever." I felt a presence behind me.

"Go away, Anti," my voice full of hatred.

"Or what? You boyfriend will get rid of me."

"Leave him out of this. Last chance Anti. Leave."

"I think you forget who has the upper hand, Sean."

"No. It's clear. I gave you your warning." I turned and punched him in the face. He threw me to the wall. Mark looked paralyzed. Anti dragged me out of the room. "What do you want?"

"Well, I didn't come for a knuckle sandwich. Actually, I came to warn you. Dark is planning something to break you and Mark apart. He wants you for himself and will stop at nothing to get it."

What, he was trying to warn me?! "Wh...why should I believe you? You tortured me since I was a baby!"

"I haven't been honest. Sean, I have been protecting you from Dark. In order to do so I've had to pretend to be you. Dark thinks he can't mess with you because 'you're strong.'"

"Why are you helping me? That can kill you! Why am I so special to you?"

"Sean, I'm a glitch. I care. I'm not supposed to, but I do."

"T'is is interesting. I can feel things, too. That's why I love Mark." Anti hugged me and left. Well that's interesting. How do I explain this to Mark? 

Mark's POV

I stared at the door thinking of a plan to get Sean back. The door opened interrupting my thoughts. "Jack! I was so worried!" I yelled hugging him.

"We should talk," he stated looking at the ground.

(time skip)

"Really?" I asked.

"Really." Sean answered.

"Sean, will you run away with me?" I asked knowing we can't stay here.

"Mark, really? Did you think I would say no?" I  face palmed and hugged him.

"Thanks." He kissed me then we went to pack.

"Remember to pack lightly, hun," I told Sean.

When we were finally done, we abandoned my car in the forest and kept walking for god knows how long.

(Meanwhile)

Anti's POV

"Tell me where they are Anti," Dark spat at me.

"I told you, I don't know!" I screeched back. He pushed to the wall, fury clear in his eyes. 

"What do you mean you don't know? You have magic! You can teleport."

"Not anymore." I kicked him off me and ran out Mark's dorm.

A/N Longer chapter