Chapter Eleven) Caught Up

*******Joey and Charlotte are a official couple now*******

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm so proud that I've been moved to advance math this semester. I walked into Mrs. Grings room expecting a class full of nerds. But, there wasn't even one in that room in reality. There was an actual cute guy sitting in the front row; no where near as handsome as Joey though.

"Hey" he smirked at me, "I see your new."

"Ha. Yeah."

He winked at me then chuckled.

"Sit next to me?" he pointing to the empty seat that was on the left side of him.

"Sure," I flashed him a friendly smile.

The bell rang and Mrs. Grings walked in at the very moment. She taught us a whole bunch of shit that made no sense; afterwards she gave us a 50 question packet that was due tomorrow. I didn't understand any of the questions so I just asked that one cute guy.

"Hey, do you think you can help me with this?" I asked politely.

"Sure, meet me in the library during free hour," he quickly responded.

"Deal" I shock my head yes, grabbed my books, and left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He was waiting for me with his text books open at the small table in the back of the library.

"Hello again," I said whipping out the long packet.

"Hey," he smiled.

I sat next to him and pulled his text book between us so we could share it.

"Wouldn't this answer be -17," I confusedly asked.

He chuckled, "No. It would be +26."

He explained his answer and it instantly made sense. We got through about 8 questions then he put down his pencil and began creating a random conversation with me.

"Isn't it weird that I dont even know a pretty girl like you's name?" he flirted.

"I guess," I shrugged, "its Charlotte by the way."

"You have a beautiful name. Mine is Ivan, if you were wondering,"

I smiled at him and started doing a math problem again. He all the sudden grabbed me and pulled me towards him. Then he put his wet, slobbered lips on mine. It was gross. While he tried forcing his togue into my mouth in the corner of my eye I saw a phone flash take a picture.