Chapter Twelve) The Hit

I turned around and saw Jennifer Hiset standing by the front desk with her phone in her hand.

"Please delete that!" I howled at her.

"Sure, right after I send it to Joey," She smirked.

My palms starting sweating nervously.

"Please Jennifer,"

"No! Once I send it he's going to break up with your ugly ass and be with me ,"

She clicked the send button and grinned. I was angry, very angry. I couldn't believe she planned this all out. My palms turned from sweaty to shaky. I bit my lip hashly trying to hold myself back. But, it was to late; the next thing I knew I tackled her to the ground and began punching her. She reversed me and got on top of me and began widely throwing punches. All I remember was her angered face yelling at me and a group of students surrounding us. After getting my ass whopped I woke up in the nurses office. Joey was sitting on the side chair with a rose in his left hand. He jumped in excitement when he saw my eyes finally opened.

"Are you okay babe?" He said rushing over towards me.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said grabbing my head.

I slowly got up and limbed into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror to see my lip was busted and to see a black eye. I softly touched my face while my eye sizzled. The nurse walked in.

"Your mother is on her way," she said while grabbing me and walking me back into bed.

I shut my eyes and drifted off into my sleep.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

I woke up in the car with my mom driving me back home.

"Who was that boy," she asked me.

I rubbed my eyes and looked at her.

"Who? Joey?" I curiously asked.

"The one that held a rose," she smirked.

"Well, um.. My boyfriend,"

She didn't seem surprise.

"I want to meet him. You should invite him over to diner tomorrow night," she said engaged.

I shrugged my shoulders and shock my head okay.