Chapter Ten) Month Ahead

*******ITS BACK TO CHARLOTTES POINT OF VEIW******

"I only give three chances Joey, and you blew them all," I screamed.

Samantha was standing there so confused.

"Do you think he kissed me Hun? No. I kissed him smart one," she bitched.

"I think it's time for you to leave," I squinted my eyes and pointed my finger towards the door.

She angerly walked out.

"You herd her, I didn't kiss her.. she kissed me," Joey sighed.

"It take two lips to kiss Joey," I cried.

He put his head in the ground. I could tell he was ashamed in himself.

"Please Charlotte give me a chance to show you I can be your prince," he cried.

I sniffed my nose and lowered my voice, "this is your last chance,"

He flew towards me, picked me up, and spun me while fluttering me with kisses.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! This is why I appreciate you so much in my life,"

He made my heart skip a beat.

------------------------------------One Mouth Later----------------------------------------

We were laying on the grass looking up in the sky. There were stars scattered everywhere.

"The sky looks beautiful," I said while wrapped in his arms.

"Almost as beautiful as my gorgeous princess," he said while squeezing me tight.

"How did I ever live without you?" I flirted giving him a gigantic kiss on his sweet soft lips.

"Your my dream come true," He smiled.

I'm a very lucky female to have an amazing, caring boyfriend. When Joey said he was going be my prince; he fulfilled his word.

-------------- This is a small chapter to keep you updated. I moved the book a month up. ----------------