Chapter Three) The Kiss

His house was huge! He had a big flat screen TV and speakers set up everywhere.

"You have a beautiful home," I said looking around.

"It's almost as beautiful as you," He flirted.

I winked at him and began giggling.

----------------------------------------------------------

I followed him upstairs into his room.

"So, where home alone," He said pulling me from the waist closer to him.

His face was barely half an inch away from mine. My eyes kept bouncing back from his lips to his eyes.

"Have I told you how adorable you are," I said staring at his beautiful smile.

At that very moment he took one of hands off my waist and put it on my face. He reached in for a kiss. All I felt was his perfect lined lips on mine. I couldn't believe I was making out with Joey Jonwel. It felt so right but I knew it was wrong. "Charlotte! What are you doing? You've barely known this boy for a day and your kissing him? Get your shit together!" I said to myself. I finally pushed his body away from mine.

"Um, so.. Wanna do something much more interesting?" He asked me, taking a couple steps back.

"Sure," I said in a low voice.

He pulled a wooden box from under his bed. He took the key that was in his pocket and unlocked the box. Inside were two blunts. He took a liter and lit it up and tried handing me the blunt to take a puff.

"I don't smoke," I stammered at the words came out of my mouth.

He stared me down and began laughing.

"I think it's time for you to go home, babe," he chuckled, pointing towards the door.

I should of known he was going to turn out to be an asshole. I grabbed my bag from the floor and rushed out of the house.