Anonymous Moon.

-What the hell are you doing?

Oops.

-Sleeping, eating, getting high, is it any of your business?

I was going crazy in my room. Searching for something. And yes, I know how fucking ironic is that I can't find something that I don't want anyone to find out about.

-Aw, Is our little moon in that time of the month? -I could feel the sarcastic smirk on his face.

-What type of torture would you like to experience?

-Sweet, you are actually giving me a choice this time.

-Oh, you know that I'm just asking because I have manners, but I'm actually killing you however I want, anyways.... Found it!

I had a small notebook in my hands. A notebook that I haven't touched since my goldfish mysteriously died, years ago.

Spoiler alert; he didn't die. As a matter of fact, Juanchis, my neighbour back then when I lived in Venezuela, was so damn jealous that I had a goldfish that he came home one day and stole it.

I figured it out when Juanchis' goldfish (MY goldfish) died 2 years after because the moron didn't gave him enough food.

Puto*.

I felt Calum's presence behind me, trying to figure out what was I holding.

-What the hell is that?-He furrowed his eyebrows together, with pure confusion.

-It's a secret.-I sat down on my bed and contemplated the little blue notebook on my hands.

-Then, tell me.-Calum got closer to me and I protected the notebook pressing it to my chest.

-It won't be a secret if I tell someone.

-If you tell a secret to one person, it doesn't stop being a confidential, it just means that you know how to trust. Tell me.

-Is a notebook where I write down my personal aspirations and dreams.

-If you don't actually tell me what the fuck that book is I'm telling your mom the time that you changed her body lotion with whipped cream because she didn't let you go the movies with Laura.

Damn. He was good.

-She didn't notice until the next day and thought that she had funny business with someone who was into that type of stuff. She spent hours showering, just because the sweet smell bothered her... It was the perfect prank... Fine! I'll tell you. Just because I feel bad for you.

I sighed and open the notebook and showed to him one of my biggest secrets.

-I actually think that I'm into reguetón*. I don't want anyone to hate me, though. Send help.- Calum reads out loud and I quickly closed the notebook.

-Shit, wrong page.-I searched in the notebook for what I was looking for and when I found it I showed to Calum.

He furrowed his eyebrows together.-What even is reguetón? Is that like a weird Spanish fetish? Because I may be into it too.

I rolled my eyes and smiled at how hard he was trying to flirt with me. It was kind of sad, to be honest.-It's a really bad type of music that everyone in my family hates. Just imagine Pitbul rapping Anaconda by Nicki Minaj. Something way worst than that. Now I've cleared my mind. Read the damn paragraph.

He stared at the notebook for a second before he actually started talking.-Hello, this is Luna and this is my Investigations Book and this is where I solve my precious puzzles. If this is Luna in 2024, where I calculate we will finish our university studies, please tell me we got to be in some cool stuff like CSI. If this is someone else, out, stranger. I will find you and sue you for touching private property. If this is mom, please don't get mad because I said I would slap someone, you know I'm not an aggressive pre-adolescent. Don't ground me.

Before I can explain what my fierce and omnipresent master plan was he just burst into laughter.

-When the hell did you write this? Were you eight? You actually wanted to be a detective at the age of eight?

-Well... When I was young, I was a bit of a detective.-I raised my eyebrows and Calum rolled his eyes at the lame How I Met Your Mother reference. Luke got me hooked up on it and now I couldn't stop watching it.

-What was actually going through your mind? Tell me.

I sighed.-I was eleven, and I was going to my rebel/random phase. I wanted to be a musician and my parents wanted me to be one too but I couldn't give them something that they wanted because, I mean, that wasn't cool. So I went for my second option which was being a detective and I went for it for one year, and then found out that my parents actually found investigation pretty cool and I just gave up and kept going as a young musician.

-I... Am speechless. You really were a... Special kid.

-Thank you. I know I'm a star. Do you want to hear why am i bringing back The Anonymous Moon back?

Calum laughed and looked at me and after 15 seconds approximately he looked serious at my eyes, trying to figure out something which I didn't quite know.

-You actually called yourself 'The Anonymous Moon'? I'm starting to think they didn't gave you enough love as a child...

I smacked him on the head and he shrieked, finally shutting the hell up.

-Thank you. Okay, I'll go straight to the point. I'm trying to reunite Ashton and Luke back together.

Calum looked at me with a mixture of confusion and curiosity on his eyes.

-And how do you think you'll do that? They even blocked each other on Vine. I repeat, on vine.

-Real friendships go through hell most of the time. But they always go back to each other. That's the beauty of real feelings, that you cannot just erase them. I'm just going to help them realize that I'm not worth it, which I totally am, I'm not saying that I'm not, every human being it's worth it. But you know. They don't know that yet. Are you in or not? I need a sidekick.

Calum thought about it for a couple of seconds and then whispered to himself 'I'm going to regret this'.-I'm in. What's the first step?

I smiled.- Amazing. I have a perfect 28 step plan that will work out perfectly just before we have to present in the first step of the competition that they gave us in band. And to start it we just will need one two text messages, a lot of talking, and your help.

I whispered to myself.- The Anonymous Moon it's back, bitches.

-I heard that. You're lame.

I smacked him again on the head and rolled my eyes.- Let me have my fucking moment, failed Chinese attempt.

Anyways...

The Anonymous Moon is back.

--------------------------------------
Puto; a male bitch.

Reguetón; Spanish type of music which everyone hates lmao
,

Wtf ??? Barbara is uploading ?? What's this ???

Okay so I really needed to step up my grammar game. As most of u should now by now, I'm Venezuelan and I just came to Canada and started speaking English 2 years ago so I'm kinda new in this language lmao

I didn't felt comfortable writing with such poor grammar and well now that I've been like studying more English I feel like I'm getting kinda better. Before I was like a 7 year old in her first attempt of writing her name and now I feel like a 10 year old trying to write their first essay. I'm getting there.

Pls show some love I actually had no idea what to do in this chapter, give me some feedback yo, and pls give me some tips

Send helps

Like it comment it share it bla bla bla

I'm out bye