Wednesdays.

-It's this too slutty?

Laura looked up from her phone, inspecting my whole outfit which was a red dress that hugged my body tightly, i couldn't even breath.

-Honey, there is never a 'too slutty' when you are in senior year. I don't like it though, it makes your left tit look weird.

I rolled my eyes and I looked in the mirror. Your tits are fine, you are fine, I said in my mind and went in my closet to find something else to use.

Finally, after what looked like an eternity I found the right outfit. It consisted of a black skirt, a navy blue button up blouse, with my treble clef necklace that I always used, and just a pair of black converses. I didn't knew how to walk in heels. I looked like fucking Bambi.

-I approve.-Laura said, nodding her head and I smiled- Now let's put your make up on and you are ready.

She was my angel. I was really clumsy and I didn't knew how to do make up or shit that normal girls do, but she was like a to-go beauty guru with hacks for me. She knew how to do everything I didn't.

You could give her a sharpie and she would do killer wings in your eyes. True story, I've tried. It almost made me blind, though.

-Done!-She said, and i looked in the mirror.

-Holy shitballs. I feel like a princess!

-Princesses don't say shitballs.-She rolled her eyes, just fixing my wavy hair and trying to not make me pass out for the nerves.- You got this, tiger. We didn't have much time to prepare you mentally because Luke is the only weirdo that wants a date on a Wednesday, but you are doing pretty good. There is a 50% chance that you won't throw up on him.

Since Friday Luke and I have been flirting a lot and we walked all days together at night. He just appeared on Saturday at my doorsteps asking if I wanted to walk with him and since then we do it all days. I'm starting to like him, but it makes me angry that Ashton support us. I may sound like a bitch, but it does bother me. Like, he is supposed to be jealous, goddamn it!, I said to myself.

-What?-Laura looked at me weirdly. Uh oh, maybe I didn't say it to myself. I was going to say something but the doorbell sounded, and I thankfully, kissed Laura's cheek, leaving her sitting on my bed, confused as hell.

I walked down the stairs and my parents were like usually, drinking wine and complaining about why is the Venezuelan president so dumb?

To be honest I ask myself that question all the time.

-Bye mom, bye dad!-I screamed and before receiving and answer and not giving time to my mom for getting the camera to take pictures, I opened the door and smiled at the tall blonde guy who was in front of me with exactly 3 flowers. Orchids, to be more specific. They were my favourite type of flowers.

-Hi, Moony.-Luke said, smiling. He looked so good. But like way too good, the kind of hot that you shouldn't trust because they look way too good and no one looks that good. I don't know if I'm explaining myself.

-Orchids. Wise choice, young man. Why only three, though? Hi, by the way. You look handsome.-He blushed and gave me the flowers, I accepted them and
grabbed his hand so we could start walking towards his mom's car, that he probably begged her to use tonight, which was sweet. Or maybe just used it without permission. Liz does not approve if that's the case.

-Because I think one wasn't enough for you but twelve was an exaggeration. I thought three was the exact number that you deserved. You look stunning.-He said, biting his lip ring and making me melt in the inside.