Heartbreak girl

-I dedicate this song to you... Eh...-Luke was in my room with me and the other guys were coming later so we could practice. While Luke was songwriting, I was playing in my phone a crappy game that gets me entertained. It was kind of adorable seeing him get frustrated because he didn't know what to use for the next line.

Eventually, I helped him a little bit with the melody and lyrics.

-The one who never sees the truth.-I sang and he looked at me smiling, writing it down in his book and biting his lip.

-Look at us, we are writing a song together. This is... What was that funny word again? Oh yes, goals.-He said laughing and I rolled my eyes. He sounded like my dad.

-Now I'm going to steal the song and make it my own, and I hope that it breaks your heart, boy.-I said and he almost jumped from my bed, he did that when he had an idea.

It looked like he was going to have a seizure.

-Heart broken boy... Heartbreak girl! That I can take away your hurt, heartbreak girl.-He sang the last line and stood up, writing the new line on his music notebook and giggling like a little girl.

I rolled my eyes.-Are you sure you have balls? Because every single minute that I spend with you tells me that you don't.-He stopped smiling and looked at me, with his manly pride hurt. I smiled cockily.

-Do you want to see my balls? Because I swear to god I will put them in your mouth to shut you up little m...

-Wait who's balls is going into who's mouth? I want to be part of this.-Michael entered my room, and Ashton, Calum and John followed him, everyone sitting on the corners of my bed, leaving me in the middle and Luke still standing up.

-I was asking Luke if he had balls because I really doubt he has ones and he wants to put them in my mouth. But he has none so we good.-I said grinning and Luke rolled his eyes, I stood up going up to him and hugging him tightly. He tried to kiss me but I evaded his lips.-YEET.-I said and everyone just started laughing, including him. I gave him a little peck on his lips before turning around to face John.

-You are basically telling your boyfriend that he has no balls. Does that makes you a lesbian?-John said laughing, and I noticed Ashton making his hands fists and I wondered why, then it hit me. John said boyfriend and in someway Ashton is mad.

I've never loved John so much in my life.

-Hey, I'm open minded. I'm all about dicks but love wins, people.-I said, kissing Luke in the lips just to see if my theory about Ashton being jealous was right.

And I was damn right.

When I separated myself from Luke, Ashton was looking to his lap, his hands still in the form of fists.

Luna- 1.

Ashton- 0.

-Aren't we goals, guys?-He said looking at me, and I rolled my eyes at the mention of the word that I used so much while looking at Instagram pictures.

Mental note, never say goals again in your life.

-Yeah, totally goals.-Ashton said with a sarcastic tone and everyone looked at him weirdly. I smiled, because that was the reaction that I was expecting from him.

I liked Luke a lot.

But, with Ashton... It was different.

-Well, let's go people, we need to play some sweet tunes.-I said jokingly and started walking out of my room with Luke's arm around my waist. Ashton was really quiet.

He wants to play with fire, well, I can play too.

.

16 minutes later.

.

-Can anybody find me, somebody to love...

I stopped singing. What the shitty titties?

Ashton stopped playing randomly and I turned around to find him glaring angrily towards Luke. Everyone was waiting for an answer from him.

Silence was the only thing in the room, but John made us a favour and he decided to speak up.

-What the fuck just happened?-John said, he was playing on his phone because he didn't play anything in the band, and he was looking confused at Ashton.

-Can you please tell Luke to stop staring at Luna's ass? This is not the time to get a boner. We need to win this shit and practice a lot.-He said angry and I furrowed my eyebrows together. Yeah, I liked his jealousy but he had no fucking right to talk to Luke like that.

-What do you mean? He wasn't the one who stopped playing. You were. I don't have a problem with him staring at me, as long as he does his work and keeps playing, unlike others.-I said without thinking before what to say. I always said what came off my mind when I was angry.

-You can suck my dick. Oh, just kidding, you already have Luke's in your mouth and that's why you are defending him.

I was about to go up to him to beat his ass, and it seems like Luke wanted to do the same. He almost jumped towards him but Michael was holding him back, saying things in his ears to calm him down.

-What the fuck, man?! We were practicing normally and you are the weirdo who starts saying random shit like that.-Calum said, putting his bass down and looking at Ashton.

I was really angry at all this. He literally was going out with random chicks one week ago and now he is coming with this shit?

-It's not my fucking fault that you like her and she likes me! Get over it! She wants me and not you...-Luke screamed and the world stopped for a minute. Everyone froze and stared at me.

Did actually Ashton liked me?

Well, shit.

-------------------------

OH GOD DRAMA????? OH MAN

And there is way more coming down the path *smiles devilishly*

I want to dedicate this chapter to cliffordsmess

She is an amazing writer and y'all should go an read her story Groupie, it's the shit. She helped me to do the new introduction *which I already posted* and you know corrected all my grammar mistakes (I'm still learning English so you'll see a lot of those here lmao)

BTW HAVE U GUYS LISTENED TO LEMONADE? ISNT IT THE SHIT?

K bitches bye. I know I don't even have 100 reads but knowing that at least one person is interested in reading this crappy book makes want to write more.

Barbz out xoxo