Somebody To Love

We walked together to the classroom, talking about random stuff and getting to know each other better.

-So, my beloved new friend, tell me something about you.-I said, putting my arm around his in a friendly way, with my books in my other arm while I was pressing them towards my chest, and I looked at him. He looked at me too, smirking.

-We have something in common, and no it's not your love for math, I bet it turns you on, maybe is a new type of fetish. But I love music too, I play the bass, I sing and sometimes I write songs. You know, i do my thing, girl.-He said, pretending to brush dust over his shoulder and I rolled my eyes with a smile on my lips.

-Yeah, totally turns me on. When i see a root square my legs open immediately. True story.-We got into the classroom and he laughed a little bit way too loud, gaining stares from some boys, because the girls were already checking him out, and judging and hating me for being with him, of course. I smile towards them in a cocky way, I didn't like him, just as a friend, but I really liked making bītches mad. It was my favourite sport.

Calum and I sat down on the only desk that was left, and seconds later the teacher came in the classroom, his name was Mr. Harrison and he was the shīt. One of my favourite teachers. He smiled towards everyone, saying hi to the students that he has taught over the years and when he looked at me, he putted his fist bump in the air, and I received it, smashing mine towards his. Calum looked at me like I just did a mortal backflip with a baby in my back and landed on top of his head perfectly. I winked at him.

-Well this is going to be interesting...-He said, laughing. He thought I was going to help him get good grades by telling the teacher just because we were friends. Aw, that's cute.

.

47 minutes later

.

-Well have a good day everyone, and remember, the person who is sitting next to you will be your partner the whole year, I don't care if you don't like each other. Life is hard.-The teacher said, joking and making me and a couple of other students giggle. He grabbed his phone, checking it, we were all done.

-Luna, our teacher is amazing.-Calum whispered in my ear and I laughed, he was damn right. Today we just introduced ourselves saying our names to everyone and did exercises that were in the math book. Of course, Calum and I talking all the time and he didn't even care, because even though we were talking we got everything done in time. Calum and I were like bffs now. Everything was cool. Mr. Harrison did the seating plan and left Calum besides me, and I knew what he was doing, the little bāstard. It was like our thing, though. He always assigned someone who didn't like math at all and I would help that person pass the year, and I bet he noticed Calum groan in the moment he saw the problems in the book. It was like a tradition, and Calum was that person this year. Most of the time the person besides me hated me or I hated them, but this year I was luck to have someone who was either.

-What do you have next?-The bell rang, seconds after I said that and I stood up with my stuff in my hands, and started walking towards the door.

-I have soccer...-I heard him way too far from me, so I turned around to see why wasn't he by my side. He was looking at me with a guilty smile, a guilty smile that I knew perfectly. From another boys it would have pissed me off, but from him it just made me laugh.

-Calum Hood, were you checking out my āss?-I said like a mom would say to his kid while catching him eating candy. He blushed and I knew instantly that he was, almost running towards him and grabbing his arm.

-In my defence, you really have a nice āss.-He just chuckled a little bit and I shook my head playfully, walking towards the door and basically dragging him with me.