"I doubt it. They probably won't even give me my own room," I stifle a laugh. I'm serious though, almost everyone who gets adopted ends up sharing with one of their "lovely" kids. Note my sarcasm?

"Hey, loosen up. They'll give you more than Michael ever did," He says. I scrunch my nose in disgust. Just the sound of his name makes me nauseous. "Sorry," Zayn says. I quickly shake my head.

"No no, it's fine. I have to deal with what's happened. You know, my past and everything. I can't just forget about it. I can let it go, but I can never forget." I say, looking at a fire hydrant in front of me.

"You know what they say, you can forgive, but never forget," He says smiling his pearly white teeth at me. He slightly bites his tongue, something I've always loved about his smile. And with that the cab comes to pick us up. Ugh, to the hospital we go.

When we get to the hospital, it only takes a glance at my arm for the nurse to take me to the emergency room. Men in blue uniforms, white masks, and a stretcher come running towards me. They try to carry me, but I refuse and get on the stretcher by myself. I don't need any help from them. I'm perfectly fine. They all talk at once and force me to lay down. Zayn is by the stretcher the entire time.

"God can you all calm down? I have a broken arm, not giving birth!" I yell, they all nod. See? This is why I hate hospitals. They make it scarier than it has to be. 

They take me inside a room that smells like the same hand sanitizer and air freshner there was before in my old room before I when I came into this death house. I hear a familiar voice in the hall and then my old doctor, Mr. Rothchild, comes inside my room holding a pen and clipboard in his hand.

"Back so soon Ms. Torres? Did you miss me?" He teases and shakes my hand.

"Well, sort of?" I say, not wanting to hurt his feelings. After all, he did help me heal my wound last time. 

"Ah yes. So, what happened this time?" He says, rolling his eyes at me. I point to my arm, stating the obvious. "Broken arm? We'll have that fixed in no time!" He says, writing something down on his clipboard. 

I look around the room looking for Zayn. When I spot him he's leaning against the door frame, his back facing me. He's on the phone talking to someone. I can faintly hear him. When he turns around, he looks at me for a few seconds, says something through the phone, and hangs up. 

Niall's POV

It hurt me to see her walk away. It really did. I couldn't even go back and sit down to finish my dinner knowing that I had ruined every single chance with Giselle. Not to mention that I also ruined Louis' dinner party. She probably hates me now. Probably? She does hate me. I can see it in her eyes. The way they looked at me full of sorrow and disbelief. I hate knowing that I was the one who hurt her mentally by breaking her heart twice and also physically when she took the bullet for me. She's a better person than I am. She doesn't deserve to be treated the way she is by me, or by anyone. She's kind to everyone even though they have deceived her and caused her to suffer all these years. She did try to tell me. She tried to tell me in the car ride on the way to Louis' soccer game. And she also tried to tell me that she had tried to tell me the truth at the restaurant, but I interrupted her. I'm such a fuck-up. I want to scream. I have no idea where she is. I shouldn't of let her walk away, but instead of doing that I pushed her away. After she left, I came home. I didn't want to see anyone. Now I'm here, regretting every possible thing that I have done wrong to her. 

My phone starts ringing and I desperately look everywhere hoping that it's Giselle, but when I read Zayn's name across the screen I hit ignore. He calls me again, but I don't answer. The third time I angrily answer it.

"What!?" I snarl.

"It's Giselle," I hear him whisper. My heart stops. I hear people in the background and... beeping? Fuck.

"What happened? Where is she? Is she okay?" My questions come out rushed.

"Calm down! She's okay," He says.

"Then what's the problem?" I ask, puzzled.

"We're at the hospital," He pauses. "She broke her arm." 

"What!? How?" I yell through the phone.

"Long story, now are you going to get here or what?" He asks, raising his voice. I swallow the lump in my throat.

"I-I don't think she wants to see me," I stutter.

"Yeah me neither," He mutters. There's a long silence, but then I hear shuffling. "She's looking. I gotta go bye." He says, then hangs up. I hear beeping on the other end, indicating that the call has ended. I slowly remove the phone from my ear and throw it on the couch. I run my fingers through my scruffy hair and groan. I don't know what I should do. Should I go to the hospital? Or should I stay here? I decide on the latter and go inside the bathroom to brush my teeth. My eyes are red and there are bags forming under my eyes. I really need some sleep. 

She'll be alright, right? After all, she has Zayn to take care of her. I still hate the idea that all of this was because of me.

It's always my fault. I should be used to it.

A/N: Update! Sorry about not updating earlier! Wattpad wouldn't let me get in, it was really starting to piss me off. Also, I had a couple friends over because we needed to finish our science experiment for a science fair and I was super busy! Well, as always... I won't be updating tomorrow. It's Sunday /: I'm so sorry, please don't kill me! 

Please don't forget to comment, vote, follow, fan, and share! It'd mean a lot. If you show a friend and tell me then I can give you a shoutout and dedicate the next chapter to you. So, if you share this to any friend... comment their name and/or username and I'll give you both a shoutout! Thanks so much for reading, I love you all! xoxo