"And you can smell people from humongous distances and places" I laughed at that cause he made a pretty face of self proudness.

"And you are the Alpaca of the pack" I raised my hands in the air greatly as he just groaned in frustration.

"Remember Leslie, Alpha, not Alpaca. You're gonna get your father into misery" mom appeared hanging an arm around daddy's shoulders as she appeared beside him rubbing her belly.

"How is Mulan doing?" I asked as they both laughed at his name.

What? His name isn't that funny.

Suddenly my mom's happy face turned into surprise and immediate shock, as I heard water pouring in the room.

"Mommy, daddy, what's going on?" I asked as they both looked at each other with wide eyes.

"Vandal, pack everything we have to go to the Pack Doctor now!" Mom shouted as she began to move. I was confused and in circles.

"Pa, what is happening?" I whinned.

"Your little brother is coming"

I could hear the flames in my torch, burning through the wood as at my left side, we passed Gianna and her mother in the first left stage in the temple.

They both bowed to me, Gianna looking at me sadly.

She knew what I was passing through. She never left my side, she always was there with my meds and adding an extra boost with her Affinity healing.

She tried to make me smile, laugh or anything that could had helped me. I did it for her though, even though my voice was left of any joy, humor or sympathy I had. It was as if it became lost.

I had no more light at the moment and it scared me to hell.

"Dad where is he? Where is he?" I asked rambling every time he came out of the room and into the waiting area. The only thing he told me was that he was fine and still in mommy's tummy.

"I would like you to come with me baby" he said stretching his hand. It was the first time he said that after this morning. It was the third day we were at the Pack Doctor's medical building.

"I want you to be in the best behavior as you can ok?"

"Yes dad, but. . . " I stopped walking. There were tears forming in my eyes.