At that moment, by Marius, my mom, Jack's father, Will, Tadeo and Dayton, since I was still drugged under Gianna's medicine, they made a treaty.

Mountain Ash and Shadow Woods will now collaborate together until the attacks were stopped. My pack and his pack didn't like it one bit, none of it. The only thing that support it was that I "said" we were now in good terms.

His pack was under attack by a big group of rogues when they were coming to our pack, that was last Monday. They ended ok, and pushed them back. Tadeo told me Norman, Mason, and neither Tarina, were there.

Their names build something so dark inside me. Hate wasn't in comparison.

Dayton was there everywhere I went. He was silent though, I told him, that day when he returned that I needed some space. He understood, but still he was close, and caring me everywhere I went.

He definitely was helping me, but it was myself that drowned in misery and pain.

Everytime I stepped more higher it weighed me down. Feeling myself heavier.

I was looking up, but with no point in general. I was lost, I didn't even had the energy to continue.

I passed the central stage of the temple, the multiple stone beds holding the fallen wolves with their families around them. They vowed respectfully, as they hold their own torches.

"Now where is my little girl?"

I could hear daddy as he looked for me, giggling under the table at his room.

We were playing hide and seek, but I always end up loosing when he comes looking for me.

"Now, now, where she could be. Hunny do you know where your daughter is?" I could hear my dad laugh as he was at the hall, outside of his room.

"Gosh I really don't know where she is right now, she is always hiding really well" her voice as lightly and shinning as always.

I could hear his footsteps inside the room now.

I quickly shrunken myself as best as I could, covering my mouth with my hands.

"There you are!" He said as he raised the table cloth, revealing his dark brown eyes filled with happiness and his brown hair falling from his head.

"I'm here daddy, but why do you always find me?" I pout as I crossed my arms. He just chuckles and grabs me in his arms, being cautious that I don't get myself hit.

"Well you need to remember that I'm a werewolf darling, and us werewolves have great sense of smell" he said as he carried me in his arms, face to face.