Harry styles imagine

Harry styles imagine:

It was Wednesday morning I woke up to the sound of my phone blasting alphabet boy by Melanie Martinez as my alarm.

I turned off my phone and got up still half asleep walking into my bathroom like a zombie. I take a quick shower and do my makeup.

I get dressed and make my way downstairs for breakfast and have a quick breakfast before leaving to meet my best friend at his concert rehearsals for tonight's concert.

Getting into my car I turn on the car when the song heathens started to play by twenty one pilots. Singing along I get going to the Arena where the boys would be playing at.

*Time skip*

Finally getting to the arena I turn the car off and get out walking into the arena. Walking in I heard the boys singing A.M.

I walked into the row in the back and watched as they practiced the song.

"Won't you stay 'til the A.M.? (Yeah, yeah)" sang the boys ending the song, silence filled the air before I decided to clap.

Clapping I stood up walking towards the stage seeing the surprised look on Harry's face as I walked up the aisle.

"Wha-what are you doing here?!" He asked surprised, "I thought you weren't coming until tonight?" He asked as he jumped off of the stage and walked over to me to give me a bear hug.

"Well I want to surprise you and see you before the concert tonight that's all" I said back hugging him. We stood there hugging for 2 seconds before we pulled away and stayed silent before Niall cleared his throat.

"Hmm uh so what's up with you Morgan?" He asked as I walked up the stairs and walked over to him giving him a quick hug. "Well I've been doing well, I've been looking for a makeup job but yeah. I just want to quit my job at the market." I said back before giving the others a hug.

"So you guys sounded amazing. You'll do great tonight" I said back smiling. I glanced up to see Harry staring at me with his green orbs making mine melt. I felt his warm hand brush against mine sending shivers and sparks up my arm.

"Well we are going to be taking a break if you want to hang out at all" Liam said back giving Harry a smile.

"Oh yeah I can totally hang out." I said back smiling like an idiot who just got a big bag of candy. We walked off the stage and backstage where they showed us their room.

"Wow this is amazing" I said back as we were walking down the hall towards the next thing they were going to show me. "Hi I'm Louise Tisdale and this is my daughter lux.

"Hi sweetie" I said to Lux getting down onto my Knees to see her. She hid behind her mama and came out slowly and hugged me.

"Awe hi" I said laughing as she came right into my arms. Picking her up I held her in my arms bouncing a little to make the little girl be in a good mood.

"Hawry twold mwe all abwut yow" she said back to me in her little voice. I smiled and looked up at Harry and showed him how happy I was.

"Well Harry told me all about you too." I said back pointing to lux. "Rewlly?!" She said back. "Hawry" she said with her hand out to let him know that she wanted him to come over to us.

"Hi sweetie, what do you want to ask me" he asked as he kissed lux on the head and rubbed her back. "Well I wawnt to know what you saiwd to Morwgan?" She asked.

"Well I told her that you are a wonderful little girl that I love very much and that when she meets you she will love you as well." He said back smiling at lux kissing her head again.