Dalton Rapattoni

Dalton Rapattoni imagine:

I walk down the stairs half asleep going to open the door for my best friend to come in

I walk down the stairs half asleep going to open the door for my best friend to come in. I yawn opening the door "Hey bestie what's up on this fine day?" I asked him smiling, "I just came over to hang out with my best friend watching doctor who, that's what I'm doing" he said back to me.

I let him in and we went into the kitchen getting some drinks and food. We sat down and turned on some doctor who. Half way through watching it I felt a arm lay onto my left shoulder. I look up to see Dalton smiling making me blush like crazy.

*Time skip and done with 2 episodes of doctor who*

"So do you want to make some popcorn so we can watch a movie?" He asked me. I look up from my phone and nod, getting up walking into the kitchen not even caring if he was walking behind me.

I put the popcorn into the microwave and wait leaning against the cabinet door. He comes over to me and stands in front of me. He puts his hands on my waist pulling me close. "What are you d-doing?" I asks trying not to stutter.

"I really want to kiss you right now" he said as we lean in Our foreheads pressed together too close too close to even kiss. He interrupted me by whispering in a husky voice "Kiss me" I knew instantly that I had to kiss him. I had to kiss my best friend for all these years telling me to kiss him. What an absurd thing to say to somebody that loved their friends for so long.

I nodded and kissed him making our lips collide him trying to catch his balance and kiss me at the same time. The kiss got interrupted by the ding of the microwave going off telling us the popcorn was done.

We pull away not speaking at all. I grab the popcorn and put it into a bowl and we go into the living room were he picks out catching fire.

Half way through the movie I look over and see him on his phone. "Are you even watching the movie?" I ask him laughing. He looks up and shakes his head no. I roll my eyes and go back to watching the movie.

We finish the movie and just sit there doing nothing. I sigh and put my head on his shoulder. "Can I tell you something Flora?" Dalton asks me turning so he can look at me in the eyes. I look up from my phone and see his eyes staring into my eyes, "Sure what do you want to tell me Dalton." I asks him nervous of what he's going to ask me.

"So uh ok here I go-" he says before intertwining our hands together. "So Flora I've always liked you since we've met. And I want to ask you if you wanted to be my girlfriend, but I've been to scared to ask you since I thought you would not understand that I love you Flora" he says looking down making his bangs cover his face.

I lift his face and make sure he looks at me in the eyes. "I love you too Dalton, you don't have to worry about telling me anything. Cause I do want to be your girlfriend." I say back to him smiling leaning in to kiss his cheek.

I look into his eyes and he smiles hugging me. "I'm so happy that you understand that I do love you. And I'm happy you want to be mine." He says before kissing me. We kiss for a few minuets before his phone rings making us break apart. He answers the phone to hear the boys yelling at him from the other side of the phone.

"Ok, Ok I'm coming now." He says ending the call. He looks at me and smiles "sorry I have to go to the studio, the others are worried about me." He says chuckling shaking his head. I walk with him to the door and hug him giving him a kiss goodbye before he leaves.

That night I laid there thinking of him and I couldn't sleep cause I was still thinking of him. "I sure do love him" I say to myself as I roll over and fall asleep thinking of him. Thinking of how I can't believe I'm dating my best friend.

||THE END||

Here's the outfit for the imagine