Chapter 1

This is just an introduction, so it's really short.

Hannah's P.O.V

What is it like to be happy? Why am I so fat? Worthless? What is the point of living? These are questions I ask myself every day. I have no idea how I’ve made it this far in life. I am use to bullying, but my new school is horrible. In high school, I don't have any friends and the teachers don't care about me. My ex friend Phoebe, started hanging out with the school's meanest student Kelsey. They bully me too. That is how she became my EX friend and also one of the reasons I started cutting. I have Jessica though. She is my friend, but sadly she is homeschooled, and pregnant. My sister is in university and my parents buy me anything I want, but don't actually love me. It costs $400 dollars for a dance class and I am in eight classes. Dance is the only thing that brings me joy.

The thing is, dance also destroys me. I am always surrounded by these beautiful skinny girls, and then there’s me. Ugly, fat and worthless.

I would’ve commit suicide if it wasn't for my idol Demi Lovato. She is the only hope I have. I am forever waiting for the day I meet her.

Anyway, that’s basically my life. Bullies, blades, and dancing with skinny girls. Maybe one day I will be skinny enough.