c h a p t e r o n e

As she dashed over to the boy who was taking his final walks on this planet to the wooden plank connected to the spaceship, she screamed out his name and begged him to stay. Said man turned his head over his shoulder to glance at her for a second then turned to face her slightly. He gave her one last smile and said, "Take care of her for me."
"Please," she sobbed, fighting off her tears. She watched silently as the plank began to lift up on back to the ship and close completely. His view faded from her as he flew off with his new friends. She didn't understand as to why he chose to do this. As to why he was leaving them behind. As to why he had lied to her. What was his goal in all of this? She so badly wanted to know. But she couldn't think of a single clue as she just sat there on the muddy ground with her clothes soaked with a mixture of her sweat and the rain.
"[Name]?" She heard a soft voice call out to her. "Where's big bro?"

The silver screams from a male were coming through from down the halls to the bathroom. "Who the fuck changed my toothpaste to wasabi?!" Exclaimed the silver haired samurai. "Kagura did it." Snickered the [color] haired woman who pointed a thumb at the other little girl. The vermilion haired girl chewed on her snacks and glared at the older female. "It wasn't me! It was [Name]! I'm too pure for such trickster things!" She said in hypocrisy. "Says the one who mixed in some wasabi and Indian spices into Gintoki's strawberry milk." [Name snorted.
"That was you." Kagura said to correct her mistake.
"Oh," she thought for a second. "You're right."
"Then I guess that says it all?" Said the man who was coming towards them with a toothbrush in hand and his tube of toothpaste in the other. "Do you want me to kick you out?! Is that what you want?! Heck, I'll even make you into Sadaharu's stash of food!"
"There's only one of me, though." She said.
"Don't fuck with me!" He yelled and flipped a table at her. She retreated behind his wooden desk and he also came to flip that as well. "Thanks to you and your dumb pranks, my beautiful voice has been ruined by all the spice pranks you keep pulling on me!"  [Name] threw his JUMP magazines at him and he covered his face with his forearms for protection.
"Your voice is disgusting! Even I wouldn't want to make love to you and hear your sexual moans! I bet they sound horrible!"
"Hey, hey, hey, are you insulting my amazing singing voice?  Are you trying to cross that line? I have you know that I'm a God in bed." He said quickly to defend himself.  "You sound much worse than glasses boy!"

"I hate that man," she pouted. She crossed her arms over her chest and kept making her way through the park. "Who? Hijikata?" Asked a light brown haired man who was also walking beside her. The both of them had ran into each other this evening after she left the Yorozuya to get some fresh air and space away from that lazy man.  "No, it's Gintoki. He can be so annoying." She complained out loud.n "Then why stay with him?" He asked. She let out a sigh and looked up at the trees around her to enjoy the beauty of it. "I have to. He may be a pain the ass but I have to look out for Kagura. I promised—". She cut herself off from saying that name. "I-I um...I just have to look out for Kagura.v She means a lot to me and to someone else, too."
"Her dad?"
"Uh—yeah! Her—her dad! Yeah, her dad."
Sougo looked at her with a raise of his eyebrow. He felt as though she was hiding something but didn't want to push her personal life further out from her lips.  She was quiet mysterious and very secretive about her personal life, but that must've been what made him feel so attracted to her.

As she got inside the closet and on the top shelf, she silently slid the door closed to not wake Kagura up, who slept on the bottom. [Name] didn't mind small spaces like this, she liked it a lot where she could think to herself. "Hey, [Name]?" She heard the sweet voice from below. "Are you alright? You've been really out of it these past few days. Are you getting enough sleep?" She replied back that she was fine but lied about her sleeping schedule. In all honesty, she couldn't sleep well these past few days. Whenever she would, she would dream about feeling his silky hair between her fingers again. The feel of his smooth Yato skin, and the feel of his lips pressed against her own skin and lips. But almost every dream was the same—the same one of when he left Rakuyou.
"If Gin-chan ever stresses you out, don't worry about what he says." Kagura said. "He can easily get pissed off, but you know he does care a lot about you."
"I know, Kagura, I know." She said with a chuckle slipping between her lips.
A few minutes laters, she listened to the snores coming out of Kagura's mouth. [Name] put her arm over her forehead and let the memories flash through her mind. She remembered his voice very clearly, she even wished to hear it again. She yearned for his voice, his touches, and his smiles. She only hoped to make things right between them again.

"What are you doing?" She asked the boy who was looking through the candy aisle for a specific candy. He bursted out gibberish words for she had startled him, and when he heard her voice behind him, he quickly turned to look at her with a red face. "O-oh um—it's nothing!" He said in defense. "You're not a big fan of sweets...it's unusual to see you deciding for a candy."
"Is that so? Ahahah..." He laughed nervously and scratched the back of his neck. He was looking for a specific candy that [Name] liked, but he didn't have any luck in finding it. He thought of going to other stores later on to search for it. Maybe they don't have it here on Rakuyou.
        "I'm gonna go pay for mines—oh, did you get your snacks yet?" She asked. "I got mine!" Said a toddler looking Kagura who had her arms filled up with a bunch of different snacks. She put them in the basket that [Name] held and held her other free hand. The boy held up a few bags of chips and also put them into the basket. "Let's go," he said, taking a hold of his baby sister's free hand.

◇ ◇ ◇
Give me a reason as to why you are acting like this.