Chapter Twenty-Six- Strippers and Hickeys

Start from the beginning

"Well that's going to change real quick," Krystal giggled.

"What do you mean?" I furrowed my brows.

"Xiudaddy accidentally made the mistake of taking a drink..." Amber began.

"...from the punch bowl," Krystal finished.

My face drained of expression, and I burst into a fit of laughter. "Our little baozi bun-bun? Oh jeez, I've got to see this."

We trailed off after the two, and found said 'baozi bun-bun' without his shirt on, holding the bowl of punch over his head and standing on top of a table. Clearly someone spiked the punch, which always happens. But now Xiumin was acting... wild.

"Whooo!" he cheered out, riling the crowd formed around him.

The girls and I burst out in hoots of laughter, having fits and clutching our stomachs. This would be the first time the public witnessed 'ripped-baozi', which no other girl has seen besides us and his family members.

Xiumin is the most ripped guy I know, honestly. He spends a lot of his weekends studying arcitecture and in the gym. So, we've seen his like, freaking whatever-packs and buldging biceps. I'm not exaggerating to say several fangirls fainted.

Baekhyun filmed the whole event on his phone. "Wow, that punch worked quick," he whistled.

"Oh man, Xiumin-oppa's going to regret this later," I snicker.

"ARE YOU READDDDY?" Xiumin hollers. The crowd cheers in response, egging him on.

"SPASH ZONE~!" he cheered, pouring the punch bowl over himself. It sprayed over the people closest to him. The punch dripped and glided over his abs, and he honestly couldn't look like more of a male stripper. A hot one at least. The punch dripped over his body, and he gave a sexy wink to the fangirls as it glided down to the table he was on.

"XIUDADDY GO!" they cheered, squealing.

"Whoo! Xiudaddy!" me and the girls cheered, laughing as Baekhyun filmed everything.

He started moving his body to the beat of the blaring music, sending more winks and bitnig his lips. "He'd make a good slut," I comment, grinning. "But we've still got to keep him a virgin, you know that right?"

"What makes you think he still is?" Amber laughs, pointing at our stripper bun-bun.

"Look at those cheeks," I point at him.

Xiumin begins shaking his butt a little, and I see Krystal's eyes drift down. I snap my fingers in front of my slightly-byuntae friend. "Not those cheeks, Krystal-ah."

She blushes, and is pushed aside by a clearly tipsy Taeyeon. Oh man, she's drunk. What's she going to do?

Taeyeon climbed onto the table, wrapping her arms around Xiumin's neck and pulling him down for a kiss.

We gawk in disbelief.

SHE.

KISSED.

BUN-BUN!

We were even more shocked when drunk-baozi himself smiled into the kiss, wrapping his hands around her hips. We gape at the two in shock.

THEY DON'T EVEN LIKE EACH OTHER DO THEY?!?

We stare up at them in shock as they made out, and Krystal literally faints into Amber's arms. I laugh in shock, hollering at Baekhyun. "RECORD ALL OF THIS. XIUDADDY'S SHOWN HIS KINK. I REPEAT, XIUDADDY HAS AWAKEN. MAYDE. MAYDE. WE'RE ALL DEAD."

Amber laughs at the two, pointing while trying to support Krystal, who fainted from utter shock.

Baekhyun's jaw drops, along with most people in the room. The music blared on and hoots and hollers from the two's drunken supporters cheered on.